Sister Emmanuel recently released her monthly report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
- On August 2, 2018, Mirjana received her monthly apparition…
- Our Lady in Galilee!…
- The Youth Festival…
- The pope’s envoy in action!…
- The Day of Prayer on June 16 at Pontmain…
- In the face of the new sexual abuse scandals in the Church…
- The next Live Broadcast on the message…
Medjugorje, August 22, 2018
Queenship of Mary
Dear children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
On August 2, 2018, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a large crowd of young, and not so young, pilgrims who came to the Festival. After the apparition, she transmitted the following message:
“Dear children, with a motherly love I am calling you to open hearts to peace; to open hearts to my Son, so that in your hearts love for my Son may sing, because only out of that love peace comes in the soul. My children, I know that you have goodness, I know that you have love – a merciful love, but many of my children still have a closed heart. They think that they can do it without directing their thoughts towards the Heavenly Father who illuminates-towards my Son who is always with you anew in the Eucharist and who desires to listen to you. My children, why do you not speak to Him? The life of each of you is important and precious, because it is a gift from the Heavenly Father for eternity. Therefore, do not ever forget to keep on thanking Him: speak to Him. I know, my children, that what is to come afterwards is unknown to you, but when your hereafter comes you will receive all the answers. My motherly love desires that you be ready. My children, by your life keep putting good feelings in the hearts of the people whom you meet, feelings of peace, goodness, love and forgiveness. Through prayer, hearken to what My Son is saying and act accordingly. Anew, I am calling you to prayer for your shepherds, for those whom my Son has called. Remember that they need prayers and love. Thank you.”
Watch the apparition here: https://youtu.be/r-SkElUYSk
2. Our Lady in Galilee! In the little village of Abeline, where Saint Maryam of Bethlehem was born, the Hahouad family was deeply distressed. Their 3-year-old daughter, Eleanor, born with a disability, was doomed to never walk. A month earlier, an Israeli Catholic friend went to visit this stricken family. Seeing the little girl, he had the idea of giving her some rose petals which he had brought back from Medjugorje and which had been blessed by the Mother of God during an apparition. The Gospa (when she appears to the visionaries) actually blesses religious articles that are presented to her: rosaries, icons, crucifixes, medals, as well as rose petals. Pilgrims then give them to those who cannot come, especially to the sick, as signs that their Heavenly Mother is willing to reach out to them through her maternal blessing. With such simple signs received in faith and prayer, Mary does what she wants in the person who is suffering, giving them the graces she deems necessary.
Our friend, upon seeing little Eleanor, was overcome with compassion and began to hope for the impossible. He explained to the family where the petals were from, and left after having prayed with them. In the evening, the grandmother said to the mother, “Did you put the petals on your daughter’s legs?” “No”, answered the mother! “Well what are you waiting for?” The mother placed the petals on her daughter’s lifeless legs, and after praying many Hail Marys, she went to bed, crying all night long because her heart was so heavy. In the morning, the father, a construction worker, asked his wife, “Why don’t you go and see if Our Lady has done anything for Eleanor?” The mother went, tried to lift her daughter upright, but – to her amazement – the little girl stood up on her own, she was comfortably standing on her two feet and started to walk in front of everyone! She went out into the courtyard and turned around several times, so amazed that she was finally able to walk! Since then, Eleanor’s walking has come on leaps and bounds, and the whole family continues blessing God for this miracle. Medical records attest to this healing which cannot be explained by science. The Gospa of Medjugorje visited this stricken family, how can we not cry out with joy!?
Eleanor’s first steps were filmed for one minute, see link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFpRlS2mOE
3. The Youth Festival With great enthusiasm, we thank Heaven for the magnificent Festival that we have just experienced in Medjugorje! Thousands of young people have received great graces and have decided to become witnesses back home.
More than one million internet users were able to follow the program via the web, which greatly increased the number of graces. Over 570 priests made themselves available to greet, listen, exhort, console and confess these many young people, and to concelebrate the Eucharist. Among them, was our dear Mgr. Hoser, the Special envoy of Pope Francis…
Our own house Beit Lehemwas full of youngsters, like every year! We were happy to provide this service to Our Lady for her dear young people, so often plagued by the attacks of this world with its destructive viruses. Their lives are difficult because they are surrounded by paganism. They need help to find the true meaning of their existence and prepare their future according to the plan that God has for them in particular! For them, this Festival is a real breath of fresh air…
We created a little six minute video to give you a glimpse of the Festival, seen from Beit Lehem, with our young people. Watch it and pray for them! May they have the grace of perseverance! May they find good priests to encourage them in their decision to walk on the path of holiness! May they never let go of the hand of their Mother from heaven! Thank God for them.
Watch the video here: http://www.enfantsdemedjugorje.fr/festival-des-jeunes-2018/
4. The pope’s envoy in action! On Sunday, July 22nd, Mgr. Henrik Hoser celebrated Sunday mass in front of the entire parish of Medjugorje together with many pilgrims. An historical Moment!
On this occasion, Msgr. Luigi Pezzutole, Apostolic Nuncio for Bosnia and Herzegovina, came to Medjugorje and communicated the following letter from Pope Francis:
“To our revered brother, Mgr. Henryk Hoser, Archbishop, Bishop Emeritus of Warsaw-Prague! As the continuation of the task of the Special Envoy of the Holy See for the parish of Medjugorje, which You recently accomplished, and in the desire to express the particular pastoral care that this reality requires, I appoint Your Excellency as Apostolic Visitor with a special role for the parish of Međugorje for an indefinite period, ad nutum Sanctae Sedis, with the authority, obligations and in accordance with the modalities specified in the Mandate attached to this Document. Convinced that You will know how efficiently to carry out the entrusted task in the spirit of positive cooperation with all the interested parties, I assure you of my prayers and with heart I impart you the Apostolic Blessing. At the Vatican, May 31st 2018, the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ.” Pope Francis.
Bishop Hoser resides in the old presbytery of the Franciscans, where Father Slavko used to live and where so many apparitions occurred. One of Mgr. Hoser’s tasks will be to prepare the construction of a chapel of perpetual adoration. To be continued…!
5. The Day of Prayer on June 16 at Pontmain (France) was a shower of graces! You will find my teaching and prayer of the Rosary with the mysteries of Shabbat on YouTube at:
6. In the face of the new sexual abuse scandals in the Church it is of course necessary for us to open our eyes and fight by every means to prevent these horrific crimes against children. Let us nevertheless remain centered on Christ and his peace, and never forget that Jesus died because of our crimes, these and all of our own. To fight effectively against these realities that Satan is using to undermine the Church from inside, there is something all Christians can do: prayer, adoration, contemplating Jesus in his Passion, fasting, and lastly – making reparation. Of course, the idea of making reparation might not be very fashionable today, but it is very pleasing to God, as the saints teach us, so let us begin to make reparation! There are 1000 ways to do it, and you will know in prayer what the Holy Spirit will inspire you to do.
However, here are some examples that could guide your choice:
Have a Mass celebrated to free a priest from purgatory.
Offer a day of fasting for the priests in Pennsylvania who are impacted by the recent scandals.
Offer a Way of the Cross for seminarians who are exposed to the dangers of sexual deviations.
Offer a Rosary to help priests who are in the midst of a crushing spiritual struggle.
Offer a Mass for children who have been sexually abused by a member of the clergy or his or her family.
Offer a Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception and her intentions.
Renounce any compromise in the field of impurity, starting with pornography, indecent or borderline clothing, any inappropriate words, etc.
Offer one or X number of days of sexual abstinence between spouses, etc.
Don’t abandon Jesus! We know from the mystics that during his agony at Gethsemane, Jesus saw all the sins of the past and those that were going to be committed in the future. Especially those of the chosen souls and those of the shepherds of his Church. For Him to sweat blood meant he endured dreadful anguish, as dreadful as the sins committed by his children! Jesus asks us more than ever: “Watch and pray with me!” (Lk 22, 33)
By keeping Jesus company and meditating on the pain he endured to save all sinners, we will perform a very powerful act towards curbing the development of these crimes against children, for then, through our prayers and the compassion in our hearts, we will be one heart with our Savior’s divine supplication to His Father. Instead of losing ourselves in sterile criticism of the Church, we will contribute to healing by associating ourselves with Jesus and Mary. We will contribute to rebuilding the Church. For only the Church has received from Jesus himself this promise, “The gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” (Mt 16, 18)
7. The next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd will be on September 3rd at 9pm. The 3rd of June broadcast can be seen here: http://www.enfantsdemedjugorje.fr/medjugorje-direct-du-3-juin-2018/
The broadcast of 26 June is at http://www.enfantsdemedjugorje.fr/medjugorje-direct-du-26-juin-2018-2-2/
Dearest Gospa, you call and call your children incessantly, you warn them, feed them, teach them, console them, and prepare them for future struggles… We beg of you, awaken our souls that have fallen asleep in materialism, so that we may begin to work on our immortal souls and be among those whom you call the apostles of your love!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
PS 1. Ivan received this message from Our Lady on Aug. 3 on Podbrdo Hill: Dear children, also today I wish to invite you to forgiveness in a special way. Forgive, dear children! In this way, open the way to the Holy Spirit in your heart. I pray for all of you, dear children, and I intercede for you before my Son. Together with me, pray for my plans. Thank you, dear children, for having responded to my call also today.
PS 2. “Truly Sister Emmanuel’s Best Work Yet!” The Second Printing is here! Order Today! https://sremmanuel.org/product/scandalous-mercy-god-goes-beyond-boundaries/
PS 3. Follow the evening program of the parish! Click here: http://www.centremedjugorje.org/
PS 4. Our next missions, the fruit of which will depend a lot on your intercession: Asia in July, Spain in September, South America in November, Dubai in January, God willing!
PS 5. At home, pray the Rosary on Apparition Hill with Sr. Emmanuel (in French)! She is waiting for you on our site, http://imedj.net/index.php/2016/02/29/chapelet-les-mysteres-douloureux-sur-la-colline/
PS 6. Experience a virtual pilgrimage! You can’t come to Medjugorje? Let Medjugorje come to you! At www.IMedj.net, receive the special graces of 11 important places in Medjugorje! (In French)
PS 7. The Blessed Mother loves your letters! Give her joy, write to her at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 8. Check out our Facebook page in English:
Watch the “Brief spiritual advice from Sr Emmanuel”, 10 minute videos, at:
Some videos in English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS9. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!