Sister Emmanuel recently released her monthly report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
- On September 2, 2018, Mirjana received her…
- What will save the Church?…
- Vicka celebrated her 54th birthday…
- She pronounced my name!…
- Amazing news!…
- Belgian people, take up your Rosaries!…
- The next Live Broadcast on the message…
Medjugorje, September 15, 2018
Feast of Mary Mother of Sorrows
Dear children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On September 2, 2018, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross surrounded by a large crowd. After the apparition, she conveyed this message:
“Dear children, my words are simple but are filled with motherly love and care. My children, all the more the shadows of darkness and deception are being cast over you, and I am calling you to the light and the truth-I am calling you to my Son. Only He can transform despair and suffering into peace and clarity; only He can give hope in the deepest pain. My Son is the life of the world. The more you come to know Him-the more you come close to Him-the more you will love Him, because my Son is love. Love changes everything; it makes most beautiful also that which, without love, seems insignificant to you. That is why, anew, I am saying to you that you must love a lot if you desire to grow spiritually. I know, apostles of my love, that it is not always easy, but, my children, the painful paths are also paths which lead to spiritual growth, to faith, and to my Son. My children, pray-think of my Son. In all the moments of the day, raise your soul to Him, and I will gather your prayers as flowers from the most beautiful garden and give them as a gift to my Son. Be true apostles of my love; spread the love of my Son to everyone. Be gardens of the most beautiful flowers. With your prayers help your shepherds that they may be spiritual fathers filled with love for all people. Thank you.”
Watch the apparition here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsVQAoKo72A&t=1886s
2. What will save the Church? Venerable Fulton Sheen, the great American preacher, said: Do not look at the priests, do not look at the bishops! It depends on you. In other words, let’s tend to our own garden first!
One day a man complained about the Church to Mother Teresa of Calcutta and began to enumerate some of the Church’s flaws, as to provoke her. Looking straight into his eyes with her penetrating gaze (a specialty of Mother Teresa’s), she said to him: “In the Church, my brother, there are only two problems: you and me!”
In order not to injure our Church further through unnecessary negative words, but rather to fill us with the Holy Spirit to be a pillar of love within her, I suggest that we all pray and live this simple consecration to the Holy Spirit and that we let ourselves be transformed by Him. Our transformation will raise the whole Church and heal it from many evils.
Consecration to the Holy Spirit
“Holy Spirit, love of the Father and the Son, receive the consecration of my entire being. Transform me by Mary, with Mary and in Mary into another Christ Jesus. Under the protection of St. Michael the Archangel, I abandon myself without reservation to your divine operations. Be my light in this time of darkness, be my strength at this time when the demon comes to weaken us, and be our guide to help us in our fight against the forces of evil. Inspire me with what I must do for the glory of the Father, for my own sanctification and the salvation of the world. Amen!”
3. Love? Only Divine Love comes with us to heaven; human love ‘drops the ball’ on us because it remains in the world like all that is earthly. Our Lady clearly shows the difference between the two ways of loving when she says: Dear children, may love reign in your families! Not human love, but divine love. What is the difference she is pointing to?
Human love is made of the natural attraction that one feels for a person, a feeling that seizes us – “I feel good with this person! He/she brings me a lot of joy, contentment, pleasure and satisfaction. I am fulfilled because he/she loves me and clearly shows it to me. I feel like more of a person in his/her presence, more alive, I feel completely myself”, etc. But what is in fact at the center of that love? Me! It’s my own advantage, my own interest. I’m glad to receive.
Do not think that this human love is a sin, this feeling is completely natural; it belongs to our human nature created by God. But very often, when left to its own devices and limitations, even its weaknesses and sinfulness, it has an expiration date! It may appear one day and disappear the way it came.Divine love is a love that gives itself, a self-sacrificial love for the other. It seeks the good of the other at all costs. Jesus gave us the example of this when he died for us on the cross, although we were sinners, in other words not so attractive in his eyes!That is why day after day we will let God render divine this human love so that it may be transformed into a true divine Love, no longer centered on the self, but on the other. This Divine love will be our greatest passport to enter into heaven. This cannot be achieved overnight, it happens in stages. The Spirit of love is ready to work powerfully and he dreams to do so, to the extent that we let ourselves be led by it with docility.
Little Theresa gives us here a magnificent example of this divine love, a hard-won victory over her natural feelings. Let’s listen to what she says…
Ah! What I saw in her! “There is in the community a sister who has the faculty of displeasing me in everything. Not wishing to give in to the natural antipathy I was experiencing, I told myself that charity must not consist in feelings but in works; then I set myself to doing for this sister what I would do for the person I loved the most. Each time I met her I prayed to God for her, offering Him all her virtues and merits. I wasn’t content simply with praying very much for this sister who gave me so many struggles, but I took care to render her all the services possible, and when I was tempted to answer her back in a disagreeable manner, I was content with giving her my most friendly smile, and with changing the subject of the conversation. Frequently, when I was not at recreation (I mean during the work periods) and had occasion to work with this sister, I used to run away like a deserter whenever my struggles became too violent. As she was absolutely unaware of my feelings for her, never did she suspect the motives for my conduct, and she remained convinced that her character was very pleasing to me. One day at recreation she asked me: “Sister Therese of the Child Jesus, what attracts you so much towards me? Every time you look at me, I see you smile!” Ah! What attracted me was Jesus hidden in the depths of her soul; Jesus who makes sweet what is most bitter.”
4. Vicka celebrated her 54th birthday on September 3, in private with her family. It is beautiful to see her joy after the Blessed Mother kissed her tenderly on both cheeks as do the mothers of this world. Vicka says that this kiss is a heavenly moment for her, and she prepares for it a month in advance with a count-down! During the apparition, Mary gives thanks to God for Vicka’s life, and Vicka thanks the Mother of God for all the Graces received by her, enumerating them with an overflowing joy. Since Vicka often told me that, although she was chosen to be a visionary, she was “not special but equal to others”, I am convinced that on our birthday, the Blessed Mother also comes to kiss all those who open up to her during the apparition. Vicka confirmed this to me – A note to lovers of heavenly kisses!
A false message is circulating on the Net, so it is important to inform you of the error. In the year 2000, Vicka gave an interview where she simply quoted Mary’s message about Pope John Paul II before his trip to Zagreb in August 1994 (See PS1). But some messages are circulating today, claiming that Vicka attributed these same words to Pope Francis. This is not the case, it is a mistake! The visionaries were not given the task of making statements about people. They have a different role and they stick to it. We must love our pastors, help them, respect them and pray for them. That is what the visionaries continuously tell us without cease. (See PS2 interview with Vicka in Italian).
5. She pronounced my name! In February 1991, I was blessed to bring Vicka to Paris for a short mission in France. I was supposed to pick her up at her home on a particular morning, and I said to her the day before: “Tomorrow I will come by at 4 in the morning with the taxi, be ready!” At 4:00 am, I find Vicka and we get in the cab. During the journey, I ask her how we could organize a place in Paris where she would be able to receive the daily apparition. But she replied: “No need, the Gospa already appeared to me this morning! You know, when I travel, it happens often, she appears to me before I leave. So yesterday she said to me: “Since Sister Emmanuel will pick you up tomorrow at 4 am, I will appear to you shortly before her arrival…” I was taken aback, and said to Vicka: “What? The Blessed Mother said my name!!??” “Yes,” replied Vicka in a perfectly natural tone, “It’s normal, she always does that!” But for me it was an unforgettable grace. It made my day! WOW! The Mother of God arranged Her schedule according to My decision, and she pronounced my name!
We are too oblivious to the extreme closeness of the Lord and his Mother to the smallest details of our daily lives!
6. Amazing news! For those living in the UK, Ireland and Europe, the books, ‘Peace will Have the last Word’ and ‘Scandalous Mercy’ are now available in English on Amazon.co.uk Here are the links below to where you can buy them for £9.99 each.
More titles will be available in due course. Until now, ordering from the US meant that the postage would be nearly as much as the cost of the book. This is great news for those living in Europe!
7. Belgian people, take up your Rosaries! A “Rosary at the Borders” will be prayed in Belgium on 13 October at 3pm, by all those who want to unite to implore heaven. A beautiful initiative, following the example of Poland! The aim is to renew the Christian faith in this country, which is participating in old Europe’s current apostasy, and to opt for life. Of course, we are all invited to support our beloved Belgian brothers and sisters, and to pray for many more such initiatives in the world! Information on the website www.rosaireauxfrontieres.be
8. The next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd (in French) will be on October 3rd at 9pm. The Live Broadcast of September 3 can be seen here: http://www.enfantsdemedjugorje.fr/medjugorje-direct-du-3-septembre-2018-2/
Dearest Gospa, every day you say our name before the Father and intercede for each one of us. We thank you so very much! We beg you, remind us also to often say your own sweet name that chases away the darkness, and that of your Son Jesus, the Name above all names!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
PS 1. Dear children today I am united with you in prayer in a special way, praying for the gift of the presence of my beloved Son in your home country. Pray, little children, for the health of my most beloved son, who suffers and whom I have chosen for these times. I pray and intercede before my Son, Jesus, so that the dream that your fathers had may be fulfilled. Pray, little children, in a special way because Satan is strong and wants to destroy hope in your heart. I bless you. Thank you for having responded to my call.” (Aug. 25, 1994).
PS 2. Vicka’s interview in 2000 in Italian, see http://www.santorosario.net/apparizionimedjugorje7.htm
PS 3. “Truly Sister Emmanuel’s Best Work Yet!” The Second Printing is here! Order Today! https://sremmanuel.org/product/scandalous-mercy-god-goes-beyond-boundaries/
PS 4. Follow the evening program of the parish! Click here: https://www.centremedjugorje.org/
PS 5. At home, pray the Rosary on Apparition Hill with Sr. Emmanuel (in French)! She is waiting for you on our site, http://imedj.net/index.php/2016/02/29/chapelet-les-mysteres-douloureux-sur-la-colline/
PS 6. Your little children sometimes say beautiful, innocent words. Please send them to us and we will be happy to share them in this report! Jesus said, “The Kingdom of God belongs to the children and those who resemble them”. Let us rejoice in the words spoken from their pure hearts!
PS 7. For those who also speak French watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.imedj.net
PS 8. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!