Sister Emmanuel recently released her monthly report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
- On October 2nd, 2018, Mirjana received her…
- On October 11th, Ivan shared with the priests…
- We speak a lot about the evil going on in the world…
- Consecration of a baby girl to the Immaculate Heart…
- In September, I went to Castellanza (Italy), where I had…
- Excellent news: The Hungarian government…
- The next Live Broadcaston the message of the 2nd…
Medjugorje, October 22, 2018
Pope John Paul II feast day!
Dear children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On October 2nd, 2018, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a large crowd. After the apparition, she conveyed this message:
“Dear children, I am calling you to be courageous and to not grow weary, because even the smallest good-the smallest sign of love-conquers evil which is all the more visible. My children, listen to me so that good may overcome, so that you may come to know the love of my Son. This is the greatest happiness-the hands of my Son that embrace, of Him who loves the soul, of Him who has given Himself for you and is always giving Himself anew in the Eucharist, of Him who has the words of eternal life. To come to know His love, to follow in His footsteps, means to have a wealth of spirituality. This is the wealth which gives good feelings and sees love and goodness everywhere.
Apostles of my love, my children, be like the rays of the sun which with the warmth of my Son’s love warm everyone around them. My children, the world needs apostles of love; the world needs much prayer, but prayer spoken with the heart and the soul and not only pronounced with the lips.
My children, long for holiness but in humility, in the humility which permits my Son to do that which He desires through you. My children, your prayers, your words, thoughts and actions-all of this either opens or closes the doors to the Kingdom of Heaven for you. My Son showed you the way and gave you hope, and I am consoling and encouraging you because, my children, I had come to know pain, but I had faith and hope. Now I have the reward of life in the Kingdom of my Son. Therefore, listen to me, have courage and do not grow weary. Thank you.”
Watch the apparition here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbKN_gHzMFo
2. On October 11th, Ivan shared with the priests present at the private apparition in his chapel, that the Blessed Virgin was “preoccupied”. As a mother, one can imagine the pain she feels in the face of the scandals that are happening within the Church, and that are impacting so many innocent people. That is why it is urgent to answer the Pope’s call, to pray the Rosary every day in October, and at the end of each Mass, to recite the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel and the prayer to the Mother of God to obtain her protection (see PS2). But this initiative is such a good one that we want to extend it beyond the month of October! To the whole year! Because evil works all year round and never goes on vacation!
3. We speak a lot about the evil going on in the world and in the Church. We speak but we do not always know how to stop it because we feel too little and weak before the huge Goliath.
Now in Fatima, our Heavenly Mother gave us not only a prophecy but also some very powerful advice to overcome evil, namely the Consecration to Her Immaculate Heart.
Today, those who are in the most danger and under threat are our children. But, with the Consecration, we have a very efficient weapon to protect them. What is it exactly? We might already know, that through the Consecration, we give ourselves entirely to Our Lady, forever and without reserve, so that we may belong to her. Through this she guides us to Jesus.
But there is also another side of the Consecration which we often miss, though it is the most beautiful part of it. We can compare the Consecration with the umbilical cord for unborn babies. While they are in the womb, they receive everything from their mother so that they may live and grow. The same reality happens in the spiritual life when we pray the Consecration: Our Lady gives us all that we need for our spiritual growth, so that we are in a real communion of life and love with her. But for this to happen and work well, we have to become completely dependent on her. This is the key that allows her to give Her Heart to us so that evil cannot touch us. If we experience this reality and teach it to our children, mainly with our example, then we don’t need to worry about them.
Remember that in Fatima, Our Lady herself promised: ‘In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph’. We can experience this triumph in our own lives by living the Consecration, by becoming dependent on her. In one word, the more we belong to her, the more she belongs to us. Then we become her living presence in the world as her extended heart.
Recently, a family asked me to write down a prayer of Consecration for a little newborn baby girl who was to be baptized. I thought that it would be nice to publish it here. For all the parents who have not consecrated their children yet, this can be used. Of course, each family can adjust it according to their own heart. (See PS1 for another formula).
4. Consecration of a baby girl to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed Virgin Mary, we are here today to introduce to you our daughter Veronica, this wonderful creature that the Creator has given us and entrusted to our care. In the womb, you were already with her! You know how many times we cried out to you asking that she come to us in good health until the end of the pregnancy. You gave us this victory and now she lives! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this miracle!
And now, dear Mother, please place your gaze on your little girl, whom we present to you with such gratitude! She is already entirely yours, but today we want to consecrate her especially to your Immaculate Heart, so that her entire being can resemble you.
O Holy Mother of God, we ask you to touch her eyes, that they may marvel and recognize Jesus in others; Touch her ears, that they may listen to the voice of the Good Shepherd and follow him; Touch her hands, that they may caress hearts that are desperate, do good and perform works of mercy; Touch her feet, that they may take her where God calls her; Touch her head, that her thoughts may always be pleasing to Jesus; Touch her whole body, that she may always be the temple of the Holy Spirit, pure and beautiful; Touch her soul, that it may always be the tabernacle of the Living God; Touch her heart, that it may brim over more and more with the spirit of love, to be able to console, enlighten and give hope to this world that is so deprived of love!
Saint Teresa of the Child Jesus said: “The treasure of the mother belongs to the child”. We pray to you: May Veronica benefit from all your virtues, especially those of humility, purity of heart and mercy. And as her parents, may we help her through our example.
O Immaculate Virgin, keep her always in your arms, against your tender Heart, wrapped in your motherly mantle, that she may be protected from all evil and all the snares of the enemy.
O Our Advocate, keep her safe from the fears and anxieties that come from the evil one! You who are the Queen of Angels, surround her with legions of Angels and help her to follow their inspirations so that she may always walk on the beautiful path of holiness that God has prepared for her. We ask you to make her a saint! With full confidence, we ask you to help her to fulfill in peace the beautiful project that God conceived for her in His unadulterated love when He created her. May she become His consolation!
Our dear Mother, cause of our joy, we consecrate Veronica to you, and we thank you in advance for the way you will lead her to Jesus, day after day, until the blessed moment when she is worthy to enter into eternal bliss, hand in hand with you. (Then you may sing the Magnificat)
5. In September, I went to Castellanza (Italy), where I had surgery on my hip, because I could barely walk anymore. I now have a prosthesis, and the pain in my leg has disappeared, which will soon allow me to once again climb the holy hills of Medjugorje like a mountain goat! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who prayed for me, their prayers were heard!
6. Excellent news: The Hungarian government has banned the teaching of gender theory in the country’s universities. This discipline is no longer taught there. The Prime Minister, Viktor Orban, has had the courage to counter the “gender madness”, the consequences of which are damaging and even destroying so many children and young people in Western countries. Let us pray for all those who decide to choose Christ despite the persecution that awaits those who defend the truth. See more here:
A few years ago, the Norwegian government decided to abolish public funding for the Norwegian Institute for Gender Studies at the University of Oslo. The reason was a lack of scientific foundation. Watch the documentary here:
7. The next Live Broadcaston the message of the 2nd will be on November 3 at 9pm. The 3rd of October one can be seen here:
Dearest Gospa, Thank you for being here with us, we are not orphans!We want to follow your instructions and be truly dedicated to your Immaculate Heart! Well… it is difficult to become entirely dependent on you, because it requires us to let go of our ego. Help us to set the eyes of our hearts on eternity, and begin to accumulate treasures in Heaven, treasures that do not perish as do earthly treasures.
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
PS 1. “Mother of God and our Mother, I dedicate to your Immaculate Heart my person, with all that I am and all that I possess, I dedicate to you my family and all my loved ones. Take us under your maternal protection, help us to overcome the temptations that push us to evil and to preserve harmony among ourselves. May your Immaculate Heart be our refuge and the path that leads us to God. Teach us to pray and sacrifice out of love for Jesus, for the conversion of sinners and for the reparation of sins committed against your Immaculate Heart. Through your intercession and in union with the Heart of your Divine Son, grant me the grace to keep my family united in love. Amen!”
PS 2. The Pope has asked us to pray the following prayers after each Mass:
Saint Michael prayer: Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Under your protection, we fly to Thy protection, O holy Mother of God. Do not despise our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.
PS 3. “Truly Sister Emmanuel’s Best Work Yet!” The Second Printing is here! Order Today! https://sremmanuel.org/product/scandalous-mercy-god-goes-beyond-boundaries/
PS 4. Follow the evening program of the parish! Click here: https://www.centremedjugorje.org/
PS 5. At home, pray the Rosary on Apparition Hill with Sr. Emmanuel (in French)! She is waiting for you on our site, http://imedj.net/index.php/2016/02/29/chapelet-les-mysteres-douloureux-sur-la-colline/
PS 6. Your little children sometimes say beautiful, innocent words. Please send them to us and we will be happy to share them in this report! Jesus said, “The Kingdom of God belongs to the children and those who resemble them”. Let us rejoice in the words spoken from their pure hearts!
PS 7. For those who also speak French watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.imedj.net
PS 8. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.