Sister Emmanuel recently released her monthly report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
- On March 2, 2019, Mirjana…
- Don’t miss St. Joseph…
- Kids are so precious…
- A special apparition…
- Eating the word of God…
- In Medjugorje, Our Lady gave instruction…
- My next Live Broadcast…
Medjugorje, March 16, 2019
Dear children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On March 2nd, 2019, Mirjana received her monthly apparition, at the Blue Cross, surrounded by a sizable group, considering the winter season. After the apparition, she conveyed this message:
Dear children, I call you the apostles of my love. I am showing you my Son who is the true peace and the true love. As a mother, through the mercy of God, I desire to lead you to Him. My children, this is why I am calling you to reflect on yourselves, starting out from my Son, that you look to Him with the heart and that you may see with the heart where you are and where your life is going.
My children, I am calling you to comprehend that it is, thanks to my Son, that you live – through His love and sacrifice. You are asking of my Son to be merciful to you and I am calling you to mercy. You are asking of Him to be good to you and to forgive you, and for how long am I imploring you, my children, to forgive and to love all the people whom you meet? When you comprehend my words with the heart, you will comprehend and come to know the true love and you will be able to be apostles of that love, my apostles, my dear children. Thank you.
Mirjana also added that during the apparition, the Blessed Mother was very sad.
You may watch the apparition here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9bRDjbW25U
2. Don’t miss St. Joseph! We are in the middle of the novena before his feast day of 19 March, and it is good to receive the graces that he so wishes to bestow on us in abundance.
Here, among so many others, is a touching case which testifies to the kindness and humor of our dear Saint Joseph. In a parish in Slovakia, in the middle of a very hard winter, a priest ran out of wood to keep warm. Having often experienced the favors of Saint Joseph in times of difficulty and scarcity, he begged Saint Joseph to provide some firewood. However, no wood came. Knowing that the Saint didn’t lack in humor, the priest decided to kindly threaten him in this way: “Saint Joseph, I see that you are not giving me any wood. Alright, that’s your choice… But do not forget that in the church, your large statue, that the faithful love to stand before and pray to you, is made of solid wood!” It seems that Saint Joseph received that subliminal message, because the wood came right away! Entirely understandable: why be burned up alive when you can find a better solution! (Litany in PS1)
Prayer of Leo XIII to St. Joseph: To thee, O blessed Joseph, we have recourse in our affliction, and having implored the help of thy thrice holy Spouse, we now, with hearts filled with confidence, earnestly beg thee also to take us under thy protection. By that charity wherewith thou wert united to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, and by that fatherly love with which thou didst cherish the Child Jesus, we beseech thee and we humbly pray that thou wilt look down with gracious eyes upon that inheritance which Jesus Christ purchased by His blood, and wilt succor us in our need by thy power and strength. Defend, O most watchful guardian of the Holy Family, the chosen off-spring of Jesus Christ. Keep from us, O most loving Father, all blight of error and corruption. Aid us from on high, most valiant defender, in this conflict with the powers of darkness. And even as of old thou didst rescue the Child Jesus from the peril of His life, so now defend God’s Holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity. Shield us ever under thy patronage, that, following thine example and strengthened by thy help, we may live a holy life, die a happy death, and attain to everlasting bliss in Heaven. Amen.
3. Kids are so precious! A mother wrote to me about her joy at her 9-year-old son Carlo, who is slightly affected by autism, “I have come to believe that there are small pieces of Paradise in my home.This morning, I woke up with a really bad cold. I saw Carlo walk up to me, holding a Bible, and he told me that he was looking for the counter-spellto heal me. I said to him: ‘in this book, you will find no counter-spells, but rather the answers and remedies to all evils.’ Then he said to me: “Jesus told me to read up to the first letter to the Thessalonians!” Later on, a bit discouraged, he added: “But how am I going to manage to read all these books?!” And I said to him, ‘Maybe you don’t have to read everything today! You can read a little bit at a time.’ He was delighted, saying: “Yes! Jesus really told me to read!” I asked him how he heard the voice of Jesus and he replied, “In my heart! When I asked him if I should take the Bible for you to be cured, he said, ‘Yes, that’s the right key!’
At every mass, little Carlo brings a notebook where he writes down all the things he doesn’t understand during the homily. After mass, he goes to the sacristy to question the priests who now know him and are happy to answer his questions. Then they say with a wink: ‘At least someone is listening to our homilies!’
4. A special apparition! On March 18, Our Lady will appear to Mirjana for a very specific purpose: to pray with us for those who do not know the love of God. “When you pray for the unbelievers, Mary tells us, “you are praying for your own future and the future of your children. Because evil comes into the world through the unbelievers.” And Mirjana added: “If you could see the tears flowing down the Holy Mother’s face because of the unbelievers, you would pray for them every day. Every time you pray for them, you are wiping the tears off her face!” This is a “hands-on way” for us to console the Mother of God! Especially, as Mirjana pointed out, since she was very sad on March 2nd.
5. Eating the word of God! We are much too unaware of the treasure we have in the Word of God! A Living Word that creates and recreates, a word that heals and begets peace. A gift straight from heaven! When I converted at the age of 25, and Jesus brought me out of a deep darkness, He had to add a good dose of the Holy Spirit to bring me back to life. In the days that followed, I experienced an incredible thing: I would open the Gospel, and the letters of the book were no longer just words written in black and white as we usually see them, but from these letters arose something like flames of fire which fascinated me. I could not take my eyes away from the pages, because oddly enough, these flames were also like food to me. I was eager for this food, and happily gobbled it up. This experience lasted a few weeks, then I took my place among the “normal Christians”. But now I know that even if some days the Word appears to not tell me anything special, in reality it is nourishing me secretly, and is enabling me to live in the life of God.
A few days after my conversion, I was participating in a charismatic prayer assembly in Paris, in the same place where I had found life. I was sitting next to Martine, the co-founder of the Emmanuel community. Suddenly I was seized with anguish, and I said to myself: “What if the darkness falls over me again, what if I go back to the dreadful state I was in before?” Then, with all my being, I cried out to God in my heart: “O Jesus, I beg you, may thy Word never leave me!” At that point, Martine, with her eyes closed, opened her Bible and began to read the following passage: “As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My Spirit that is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, nor out of the mouth of your seed, nor out of the mouth of your seed’s seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and forever.” (Isaiah 59:21) Imagine my shock and joy at that moment! The Word of God is truly alive!
6. In Medjugorje, Our Lady gave instruction to those who have agreed to walk with her on the path of holiness. She is asking, especially during Lent (and Advent), for every family and every community to gather together to read the magnificent texts offered to us by the liturgy, and then to share about what they have read. By discovering what one’s brother or sister has to say, the readings become illuminated and light 1000 fires, like sparks that spring from a rock when it is struck. The Jewish people call these sparks “Midrashim”. And of course, the Rock is God Himself! There will never be an end to discovering new riches in the Word of God. This exercise can also be done during meals; this avoids empty talk and could heighten the quality of our conversations under the delighted gaze of Our Lady!
7. My next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd will be on April 3rd at 9pm. The March 3rd broadcast can be seen at http://www.enfantsdemedjugorje.fr/medjugorje-direct-du-3-mars-2019-2
Dearest Gospa, please, unite our hearts with your Heart, that they may always sing the beautiful melodies of your soul! May we be of those who console you, rather than of those who hurt you! During this Lent season, make our hearts meek and humble as Jesus’s Heart, pure and docile to the Holy Spirit as is your Heart!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
PS1. The litanies of Saint Joseph can be found on our website https://sremmanuel.org/2019/02/17/litanie-of-saint-joseph/
PS2. Vicka’s health is getting a bit better, she was able to spend a week in Spain last month with her husband. But she is not yet strong enough to receive pilgrims. Let’s continue to pray for her, as she prays so much for each one of us, offering her sufferings to Jesus for our sake!
PS3. The Youth Festival will be held from August 1st to 6th: Don’t wait to make the arrangements! Please, also pray for the Youth in the world, as most of them are caught up with addictions. It is not by chance that in Medjugorje, the Gospa chose 6 youngsters to carry out her messages to the world. “Young people are my hope, my greatest hope”, she said! But the enemy also has a plan for them, a very bad plan; so don’t let him destroy our Youth! By our prayer and fasting for them, we have the power to drive them back on the way to holiness. May all parents be aware of that power!
PS4. Our next missions will take us: in March to Italy:firstname.lastname@example.org – to Germany and Austria: Lambiase.email@example.comIn April to Poland: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn November, to India with Jesus Youth Community. May your prayers accompany us for a Beautiful Spiritual Harvest! Thank you!
PS5. For those who speak Italian, I recommend to listen to the daily homilies from Fr Massimo in Milan, they are short (5′) and powerful. Un regalo da Dio! See http://www.lafaretra.it
PS6. New!! Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS7. Watch our YouTube presentations, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS8. The Blessed Mother is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS9. “Truly Sister Emmanuel’s Best Work Yet!” The Second Printing is here! Order Today! https://sremmanuel.org/product/scandalous-mercy-god-goes-beyond-boundaries/
PS10. Follow the evening program of the parish! Click here: http://www.centremedjugorje.org/
PS11. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS12. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.IMedj.net
PS13. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!