Sister Emmanuel recently released her February 2020 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje, 13 February 2020
Sr. Lúcia of Fatima
Dear children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On February 2nd, 2020, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross. She then conveyed this message:
Dear children! By the act of the decision and love of God, I am chosen to be the Mother of God and your mother. But also by my will and my immeasurable love for the Heavenly Father and my complete trust in Him, my body was the chalice of the God-man. I was in the service of truth, love and salvation, as I am now among you to call you, my children, apostles of my love, to be carriers of truth; to call you to spread His words, the words of salvation, by your will and love for my Son: that with your actions you may show, to all those who have not come to know my Son, His love. You will find strength in the Eucharist-my Son who feeds you with His Body and strengthens you with His Blood. My children, fold your hands [in prayer] and look at the Cross in silence. In this way, you are drawing faith to be able to transmit it; you are drawing truth to be able to discern; you are drawing love that you may know to love truly. My children, apostles of my love, fold your hands [in prayer], look at the Cross. Only in the Cross is salvation. Thank you.
As on all sites linked to Medjugorje, at the request of the authorities, we won’t post the video of Mirjana’s apparition as before. Obedience is always blessed!
2. In France, February is the month we celebrate the feast of Lourdes (11 February) and St. Bernadette (18 February).This little girl grew up in poverty, lacking the bare essentials in life (see PS1). It’s enough to know that her little brother would scrape wax from candles in the village church to try to fill his empty stomach! People looked down on this family who lived in a sordid cave that was more like a cell. Once, while questioned, Bernadette heartbreakingly uttered: “She (The Lady) spoke to me like a person!” Falsely accused of theft, her father was sent to jail, leaving his wife and children in total poverty. However, the Soubirous family had the greatest of riches: Theirs was a family united in a deep faith, in family prayer that never lost fervor, and for Bernadette, God always came first. The cross planted in her life from childhood onwards, far from bringing her down, strengthened her attachment to Christ whose destiny she shared in many ways. It is true that the cross lived in communion with Jesus can create saints, while the cross lived without Jesus can lead to despair. In her personal diary, Bernadette wrote:
Jesus, I do not feel my cross when I look at yours!
How I wish I could say the same thing! Still a long way to go…. Here, Bernadette gives us the best illustration of the word twice repeated by the Blessed Mother in this message above: “Fold your hands in prayer, and look at the cross!” For Bernadette, the cross borne in her childhood developed further at the convent of Nevers where she became Sr. Marie Bernard. But she did not become a Saint because of the suffering she endured, even less so because she saw Our Lady. No, she became holy because she kept the gaze of her heart fixed upon Jesus, even in the midst of the storms, which made her suffering extraordinarily fruitful. She became holy because she was able to offer to God all the events of her life, and use them to develop the union of her soul with Christ, according to Mary’s school. This union was her immense treasure, her reason for living, her little Heaven hidden from the eyes of others. Seen through the eyes of the world, her fate was in no way enviable, poor and sick as she was, but she would not have changed places with anyone. The Mother of God did not promise her happiness of this world, but rather of the other world. (The other world referred to here does not mean Heaven, rather it’s the Kingdom that is hidden and already present behind the veil of our earthly realities).
May Bernadette help us live through the trials and anxieties of today, our eyes focused on the one Savior! It is beautiful that the message of Lourdes begins with the sign of the Cross. Following Mary’s example, Bernadette made the sign of the cross so solemnly that all who saw her do it were deeply touched.
3. She has the cure for us! Mary’s exhortation to keep our eyes locked on the cross is not unrelated to the wave of distress caused by the coronavirus that has taken over China and surrounding areas in recent weeks. Our Blessed Mother always provides the cure before we develop the disease. Keeping our eyes glued to the cross is a source of healing, peace and light. From His open heart, Jesus offers us salvation. Recently, Our Lady told us: “Trials will come… If you are mine, you will win, for your refuge will be the Heart of my Son Jesus.” Our Mother did not hide from us the difficulties that are to come. Even nature is in rebellion against man. The story in Exodus of the Hebrews in the desert helps us to position ourselves correctly in respect of God.
The Hebrew people had turned away from the Living God who had saved them from slavery, and shifted toward false gods, the idols of the time. But God loves His people so much that He did not want them to lose the treasure of true faith and become perverted. He allowed snakes to appear that had a fatal bite. That is when Moses intervened, placing a bronze snake on a mast, and all who looked at it were healed. This image foreshadows the cross of Christ and the salvation offered to men by Jesus when he was nailed to the wood of the cross. “Those who look to Him are radiant” (Psalms 34:5). Let us remember this statement made by so many saints: When we contemplate the wounds of Christ, our own wounds are healed; but when we look at our own wounds, we sink…
By his wounds we are healed.(Isaiah 53:5)
Some countries have decided to eliminate Christ from their borders. They have banned the cross, Christian education is severely sanctioned, believers are persecuted, etc. But what can become of a nation without the Savior? “The world without Jesus has no future,” Mary tells us. Jesus, in His humility, does not force any doors that are closed to Him, He respects our freedom and pulls away. But then, who comes to fill this void? History shows us that man without God, left to himself and to his own strength, cannot go far. He invents a false salvation and seeks happiness in places where it gets lost. He goes so far as to lose simple human common sense by even trampling natural law. We are entitled to interpret this kind of event, the appearance of a virus, as a warning, not in fear, but for the purpose of awakening our conscience and to fall to our knees. Whether the virus spreads or not, it is essential to ask for the grace to know how to discern the signs of our time, and to pray unceasingly. Less commentaries and more prayer!
Beware! God does not send an epidemic or a tsunami. God is innocent of evil. We cannot by any measure make him responsible for evil. (See PS2, Sr. Lúcia of Fatima’s words). But if God is not invited to remain with His people, if man believes he can live without Him, then God withdraws, and with Him the protection He wanted to give to those people. Then, in His burning desire to save man, He allows the enemy to do as he wills. Then all kinds of troubles appear, and man ends up crying out to his Savior. God alone can turn evil into good, and turn a terrible ordeal into a blessing. Today, the weight of suffering is indeed a heavy burden, but when our suffering is united with Christ, it becomes fruitful and redemptive. For this reason, Mary still gives us the key, namely her Son Himself! “In the cross alone is salvation.” Early Christians recognized this: “There is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.” (Acts 4:12)
Dear Brothers and Sisters, the ball is in our court. May today be the day when we begin, or start again, to turn to God and live His Word! The course that history takes and much of what will happen depends on us. We cannot imagine the power of even the simplest of prayers and the least of our little sacrifices offered to God. Heaven will always thank us for the slightest step we take to protect life, to help our brothers in distress and value our own life!
4. Our 30-day prayer to St Joseph. On February 17 begins our appeal to the tender heart of St. Joseph! Each year, our household prays to St Joseph for 30 consecutive days, during which we live in his company, imploring him for all our needs. Don’t hesitate to join us in honoring the one who was chosen by God to be the spouse of Blessed Virgin Mary and whom the Child Jesus called “Daddy”.
His litanies teach us about who he is and what he does, blending gentleness and power. Let us pray to him together until his feast day on March 19, and let us ask him for a sign of his goodness! Here is a beautiful 30 day prayer to him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3mn8A_qVd8
5. Our next Live Broadcast on the message of the 2nd (in French) will be on March 3rd at 9 p.m.
The complete February 3rd broadcast can be seen at https://youtu.be/UPCqSAWpA_g
7. Don’t miss our new short films!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
- Our 9′ video on the theme of forgiveness: “Forgive and be free!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do5c00glBKA
- Our 6′ video “The Miracle of the Child Jesus” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPJv5tMByc
- Our 5′ video on the daisy: “A practical way to help your priests!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnbZJLuN0IM
- Our 9′ video: Pray the chaplet of Mercy with sister Emmanuel Maillard in Medjugorje https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZa5DL05T-I
- Our 5′ video: You had an abortion? I have something to share with you… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kncHijv_KLg
- Our 5′ video on jealousy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxAthNA78o
Dearest Gospa, you have experienced trials, and such trials they were! It is so reassuring for us to know how close you are to us! You understand us, our suffering is also yours, we have not been abandoned. We beg you please to dispel our darkness and hasten the triumph of your Immaculate Heart!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS1. See the movie “The Song of St Bernadette”.
PS2. Sister Lúcia of Fatima writes: “If we do not renounce the path of sin, hatred, revenge that violates the rights of the human person, immorality and violence, etc. let us not say that it is God who punishes us in this way. On the contrary, it is men who prepare their own punishment. In his concern, God warns us and encourages us to take the right path, respecting the freedom he has given us. That is why men are responsible. (Excerpt from her letter to John Paul II on May 12, 1982). Man is jointly responsible, that is, he collaborates with God.
PS3. Bishop Hoser, based in Medjugorje, went to the Cathedral of Toulon (France) on February 11th, to lead an exceptional Marian evening for the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, presiding at the evening Mass, followed by a lecture about Mary, the Sign of Hope and Consolation. A momentous occasion!
PS4. You love Saint Joseph! I would like to thank all those who sent me their testimony about the graces received from St Joseph! Keep sending them to me! The more I have, the more beautiful the book will be, and the more it will honor this great Saint who people still don’t pray enough to. I’m looking for your help! You can write to me at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
PS5. Read and offer your friends books that feed their hearts, helping them to experience true peace! Our books available in English on our website: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/books/
For those who live in Europe, ‘Peace will have the last word’and ‘Scandalous Mercy’are available on amazon. If you live in the UK or Ireland you can purchase them at www.amazon.co.uk
PS6. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. https://sremmanuel.org/shop/
“Truly Sister Emmanuel’s Best Work Yet!” The Second Printing is here! Order Today! https://sremmanuel.org/product/scandalous-mercy-god-goes-beyond-boundaries/
PS7. Take a look at our Facebook page:, can be found on our website: https://www.facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard/
PS8. New!! Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS9. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS10. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS11. Follow the evening program of the parish! Click here: http://www.centremedjugorje.org/
PS12. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS13. For those who also speak French, watch a virtual pilgrimage in Medjugorje from home! Sister shows 11 key places explaining the importance of the place and prays there with you. Click on the site, www.IMedj.net
At home, pray a Rosary on Apparition Hill with Sr. Emmanuel, in French! She is waiting for you on our site, http://imedj.net/index.php/2016/02/29/chapelet-les-mysteres-douloureux-sur-la-colline/
PS14. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!