Sister Emmanuel recently released her January 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje, January 15, 2021
My dear friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On December 25, 2020, visionary Marija Pavlović received the following message:
Dear children! I am carrying to you little Jesus who brings you peace, Him who is the past, present and future of your existence. Little children, do not permit for your faith and hope in a better future to be extinguished, because you are chosen to be witnesses of hope in every situation. That is why I am here with Jesus that He may bless you with His peace. Thank you for having responded to my call.
Visionary Jakov Colo received his annual apparition and shared with us this message:
Dear children! Also today Jesus is here beside you, even when you think that you are alone, and that light does not exist in your life. He is here and has never left you or distanced Himself from you. The light of His birth illuminates this world and your life. His Heart is always open towards you, to receive your every pain, every trial, fear and need. His arms are extended towards you, that as a father, He may embrace you and tell you how important you are to Him, how much He loves you and cares for His children.
Children, is your heart open to Jesus? Have you completely surrendered your life into His hands? Have you accepted Jesus as your father, to whom you can always turn and in Him find consolation and everything you need to live true faith? That is why, my children, surrender your hearts to Jesus and permit Him to begin to rule your lives, because only in this way, will you accept the present and be able to face the world in which you live today. With Jesus, every fear, suffering, and pain disappear, because your heart accepts His will and everything that comes into your life. Jesus will give you the faith to accept everything and nothing will distance you from Him – because He firmly holds you by the hand and does not permit for you to distance and lose yourselves in difficult moments – because He has become the Lord of your life. I bless you with my motherly blessing.
2. The Queen of the Prophets speaks out! Many people have their eyes and hearts fixed on the Blessed Mother in these troubled times, for the Queen of the Prophets knows how to tell her children what they need to know, at the right time for them. She speaks with simplicity, accuracy, tenderness and she irradiates peace!
Silent and hidden miracles? The country of Hungary, which was consecrated to the Mother of God by Saint Stephen shortly before his death in 1038, gives us a new mystic who deserves to be known: Sister Maria Natalia Magdolna, a servant of God, 1901-1992. Her process of beatification is proceeding quickly, as this nun has shown amazing signs of holiness. I will mention here only a few excerpts of what Our Lady said to her. For instance, she spoke to her about the unimaginable miracles that will occur in souls, silent and hidden miracles, that will be obtained through unceasing prayer of atonement. Mary said to her “When Satan thinks he has become the master of the world and thinks he can sit on the throne, I will snatch his treasure from him. The final victory will belong only to my Son and to me.”
She also stated in other words:”When Satan takes victory for granted and has dragged most souls along with him; when, in his immense pride and boundless arrogance, he believes he will be able to destroy goodness and all of God’s creation (including souls); when the light of faith will shine in only a few souls, since the weak have always been easily deceived by the Evil One, it is then that God’s Mercy and Grace will triumph definitively. It will be the end of the Lie and the beginning of a path that will bring divine peace to the world.” (See PS1)
Well, praise God! These words of hope and deep encouragement are most welcome today!!
3. The story goes that an old king was to die, but he was without an heir. So he said to himself:”I will invite all the eligible aristocrats in my Kingdom, on such and such a day and at a given time, and I will choose my heir among them.” When the day came, a great feast was prepared in his palace, and no one suspected the secret plan that the king had devised. He dressed up as a beggar and placed himself prominently in front of the large front door, holding his empty little beggar bowl. The aristocrats began to enter the room one by one as they chatted. They all walked past the beggar king without giving him anything, not even a single glance. Actually, not all of them ignored him! One of them stopped, smiled at the beggar and discreetly slipped a beautiful offering into his little bowl. When they all had entered, the king himself walked in, wearing his wretched clothes, and to everyone’s surprise, he went straight to the aristocrat who had taken to heart the suffering of the poor, and solemnly said to him, “You will be my heir!” With great wealth comes the responsibility to give back to those who are less fortunate than oneself.
This isn’t just a lovely story. It is to be remembered for the days we are living in, where those who are considered useless, or even embarrassing, are suffering a great deal. The elderly, weakened by illness or disability, the poor of all kinds, those who are wounded by life, those who are considered too expensive for the nation and whose profile does not fit in with the plans of those who live in plenty, are indeed threatened by profound discouragement. But if we carefully read the Word of God, especially the New Testament, we discover God’s immense tenderness for these “little ones” and how important they are in humanity’s plan of salvation. They are the beloved little remnant of God. In reality, their life in the midst of us is crucial because they support the world through the hidden and silent offering of their suffering.
I wish here to encourage them, for a day will come, and it is near, when those who suffer in silence from the contempt of the “great ones” and are first and foremost the victims of the disastrous choices of our culture of death, will be highly exalted. They will shine like the sun in the eyes of all, and to the confusion of those who believe they have the right of life or death over them. I have seen many in Medjugorje, they come from all walks of life because real poverty does not always derive from one’s bank account. I can only thank God for the grace of meeting them. They are the treasures of the Church and the precious stones of Mary’s crown!
Do you know the game “Who loses wins”? That’s how it works with God…
4. New! “Spiritual Warfare, the Fast Lane to Union with God” In this book, I aim to answer what so many people have been asking about: how to resist Satan and stay the course of prayer in the midst of so much spiritual confusion. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Eph 6.12) Here is a pocket tool, very easy to read, to help you pray and walk peacefully in the midst of the flames! This book is available to buy on Amazon.
“The Rosary: A Journey That Changes your Life” is also available, worldwide, to buy on Amazon. In this book we are taken on a journey with Our Lady through the mysteries of the Rosary. In addition to this, there are 10 new, never seen before mysteries, of Compassion and Mercy!
5. Don’t miss these videos!
- The Child who conquers evil
- Litanies to the Child God
- Devour the Book Which Tells the Truth! (27:44)With Sr. Emmanuel and her guest, Ralph Martin(Don’t miss to walk in God’s Light in this time of confusion!)
- Stop, and Reflect on Your Future! (22:48) (An urgent appeal from Our Lady, as Eternity is at hand!)(22:48)
- – I Had an Appointment with Death at 5 pm.
Sr. Emmanuel’s Personal Testimony (37:00)
You can find the full list of our videos on our website https://sremmanuel.org/video/
6.Our next live show in French (my commentary of the monthly message) will be on January 26th at 9 p.m. The full December 26th live broadcast can be seen here: https://youtu.be/YNcH30NckAo
Dearest Gospa, beloved Mother, please teach us how to always focus our gaze on your Son Jesus and to abandon ourselves to Him with infinite trust. For He alone is the source of true peace!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS 1. These revelations were drawn from the Italian book “Suor Maria Natalia Magdolna” published by Sugarco Edizioni: http://www.sugarcoedizioni.it/ So far, it has not been translated into English.
PS 2. Renew your prayers, fill your soul with joy, fight Evil, discover new litanies and pray them online! You will find several litanies on our website at https://sremmanuel.org/video/
PS 3. The visionary Ivan is currently in Medjugorje for a few weeks, and we hope to be able to pray with him on the hill at the time of the apparition, with his prayer group. We will remember you and your intentions in our prayers.
PS 4. The visionary Vicka is doing well. She continues her therapy following her surgery. She remains hidden because her health is still fragile and she has to be protected from the virus. Let’s pray for her that she may gain weight, because she is just skin and bone. Despite this, she radiates so much joy!
PS 5. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book: “A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards”. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. https://www.amazon.fr/Church-Crisis-Pathways-Forward/dp/164585048X
PS 6. Please, consider reading and offering one of the best books ever:”In Sinu Jesu. When Heart Speaks to Heart”. E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 -Angelicopress.com
PS 7. The parish evening program is on the winter schedule: Rosary prayer at 5 p.m., international mass at 6 p.m., followed with healing prayer and 3rd rosary at 7 p.m. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, adoration before the Blessed Sacrament after Mass, so at 7 p.m., and on Friday evening, veneration of the Cross at 7 p.m. English translation. Click HERE
PS8. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe, use the following link: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 9. Read and offer your friends books that feed their hearts, helping them to experience true peace! Our books available in English on our website: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/books/
PS 10. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. https://sremmanuel.org/shop/
PS 11. Take a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard/
PS 12. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS 13. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS 14. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 15. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS 16. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 17. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW! Thai: email@example.com