Sister Emmanuel recently released her February 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje, February 17, 2021
My dear friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On 25 January 2020, visionary Marija Pavlović received the monthly message:
Dear children! I am calling you at this time to prayer, fasting and renunciation, that you may be stronger in faith. This is a time of awakening and of giving birth. As nature which gives itself, you also, little children, ponder how much you have received. Be joyful bearers of peace and love that it may be good for you on earth. Yearn for Heaven; and in Heaven there is no sorrow or hatred. That is why, little children, decide anew for conversion and let holiness begin to reign in your life. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. The unprecedented event of August 5, 1984. The Church celebrates the Nativity of the Blessed Mother on September 8. This is a liturgical date. However, in 1984, the Queen of Peace informed Vicka, Marija and Jelena that the date of her birth was August 5, and that on that day she would be 2,000 years old. What an exceptional birthday! She added, “On this day, the priests who confess will have great joy.” During the 3 days leading up to this anniversary, the villagers prepared for the event with fasting and continuous prayer.
On the night before August 5, so on August 4, Jelena Vasilj (see PS2), was holding the usual evening of prayer with her prayer group. Suddenly, in the middle of the Lord’s Prayer, she was abruptly interrupted by a strange phenomenon in her throat, as if someone wanted to prevent her from continuing. It was then that she had the vision of Satan rolling on the ground with rage. Furious, he asked Jelena to tell “her” (the Blessed Mother) not to bless the world the next day. Jelena, who was already well-trained in spiritual warfare against the enemy, was careful not to enter into dialogue with him, and simply ignored his request. Satan eventually withdrew and Jelena resumed her prayer in peace.
It was then that she had the vision of Mary, more radiant than ever, and she said to Jelena with a smile: “Satan knows why he is asking for this! He knows that tomorrow (August 5), the Most High has allowed me to bless the world with my solemn blessing, and he knows that on that day he will be bound and will not be able to act!”
Then came D-Day! According to a few witnesses whom I met, there were about 70 priests present in the village and a few thousand people: locals and pilgrims. Without talking to each other, as if driven by an irresistible inner force, they all lined up to go to confession. The priests at the time sat outdoors on chairs in the great meadow around the church, and people were confessing while kneeling down on the ground. The priests dispensed the sacrament of confession without ceasing, and there were many conversions. The remarkable event is that not only did everyone stand in line to receive the sacrament, but above all… everyone was weeping! Never seen before! They were weeping over their sins, of course, but what brought them tears was to feel Jesus’ infinite love for them. Tears of love and true contrition! Tears of happiness to know themselves so loved and so deeply forgiven. Even the priests wept, to the point where one of them said to me: “Our stoles were drenched in tears! We were in tears at all those people who came to confess. Grace was tangible!”
An Italian friend who was present that day said to me, “You can’t imagine the peace that came down upon us from heaven! We could touch it! I had never experienced this before, it was like heaven on earth!” Some tourists, who came on holiday to the Adriatic coast to enjoy the beach, felt moved to go to Medjugorje, and the first thing they did when they arrived was to expand the queues in front of the priests. Many of them had long since stopped receiving the sacraments. One can imagine the joy of the Heavenly Father to be able to offer his Daughter Mary this beautiful harvest of souls as a birthday present! Mary comes to bring us closer to the Heart of God and to reconcile us with Him. That day, she saw thousands of her children running toward Him, and so many conversions…
That evening, during her apparition at 6:40 p.m., she said to the visionaries these deeply moving words: “Dear children, never in my life did I cry so much from pain as I weep tonight for joy. Thank you! Keep praying and fasting!”
Then she added, “But remember, dear children, that tomorrow Satan will be out of his chains again!”
This episode, quite unique in the history of Medjugorje, is significant and prophetic. It is interesting to see what happens when the enemy cannot do anything… It is then that all of God’s mercy can flow over his beloved children, without the obstacles that the enemy likes to put in our minds and hearts. God wants love and peace, but Satan wants hatred and war, as Mary makes clear. He hates mercy, and he inoculates us with his venom in a thousand ways to prevent us from throwing ourselves into the arms of God where we taste true peace! The fact that Satan was bound for 24 hours without being able to act is a great sign for the time we live in. If heaven allowed this, wasn’t that in order to encourage us? Indeed, a day will come when our enemy, so active today, will be defeated, and defeated by a Woman, the Most Blessed Virgin Mary, she and her offspring (Revelation, Chapter 12:17). This episode can be seen as a dress rehearsal before the arrival of the “New time” that Heaven is preparing for us, “a time of peace that my heart looks forward to,” Mary tells us.
- If Vicka asserts that “the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary is very close”;
- If Marija asserts that “it has already begun” (we see the warning signs here and there in the world)”;
- If Ivan says that “when the secrets of Medjugorje are revealed, we will return to the faith of our fathers”;
This means that the day when Satan will be bound is fast approaching, and it won’t just be for 24 hours! It is up to us to hasten this victory of Mary, through our prayers, our fasting and our renunciations as she asks us to in her January message. It will then be a New Pentecost of love on the whole world. We cannot imagine the beauty of what awaits us!
While waiting for the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, let us cry out to Heaven for God to help us through the ordeal that is affecting the whole world. We are engaged in a war, where fear and despair want to prevail, so let us pick up the righteous weapons that Mary has given us over and over again for 40 years.
This Lent is a golden opportunity to take a stand for God and against Satan. To choose to put God first in our lives, and not give in to fear as if we were orphans without help and without a future. He is the Good Shepherd who takes care of his flock, ready to perform great miracles for his flock, miracles that are in line with the ordeal his people are going through. He makes himself available to everyone 24 hours a day, there is no curfew, he does not deceive us with false language, he loves and respects the elderly, he cherishes the life of each and every one of us, and he has a personal plan of salvation for each one of us. He cherishes every one of us as the apple of his eye (Psalm 17:8). Of course, he never promised us that it would be easy, but he promised bliss, the kind that lasts forever, IF we walk with Him. Let us not miss this IF!
Lord Jesus, I surrender to you with infinite trust, it is in your hands that I have placed my life, I trust in your plan of love for my life!
3. Lord, Israel is calling out to you! On February 21st, a great number of Jews, observing or not observing, believers or non-believers, will unite at the same time in a single prayer to call for the coming of the Messiah! This is a real cry for help in this world that is so far adrift… For they are saying “The only one who can save our planet from chaos is the Messiah!”
We who are baptized in Christ, we rejoice at the thought of being able to unite with the prayer of the Jewish people and to address the same supplication to Heaven! Didn’t Jesus shed his blood on the cross for us to be united? This opportunity is beautiful, let’s not miss it! For if Israel is awaiting the first coming of the Messiah, we are awaiting his second coming, since he promised to return in glory. Let us unite our hearts and our voices with these Jewish brothers who are praying, let us call out to the Messiah with them and say with them: Maranatah!
This prayer will take place at 5pm on Sunday, February 21st, and we note that this hour will cover the time of the apparition of the Queen of Peace, at 5:40 p.m. Mary will therefore be with her Jewish and Christian children, begging her Son to hasten his coming. Make a note of this exceptional event!
4. New books! “Spiritual Warfare, the Express Lane to Union with God” In this book, I aim to answer what so many people have been asking about: how to resist Satan and stay the course of prayer in the midst of so much spiritual confusion. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Eph 6.12) Here is a pocket tool, very easy to read, to help you pray and walk peacefully in the midst of the flames! This book is available to buy on Amazon.
“The Rosary: A Journey That Changes your Life” is also available, worldwide, to buy on Amazon. In this book we are taken on a journey with Our Lady through the mysteries of the Rosary. In addition to this, there are 10 new, never seen before mysteries, of Compassion and Mercy!
5. Don’t miss these videos!
- Litany to Saint Michael
- The Child who conquers evil
- Litanies to the Child God
- Devour the Book Which Tells the Truth! (27:44)With Sr. Emmanuel and her guest, Ralph Martin(Don’t miss to walk in God’s Light in this time of confusion!)
- Stop, and Reflect on Your Future! (22:48) (An urgent appeal from Our Lady, as Eternity is at hand!)(22:48)
- – I Had an Appointment with Death at 5 pm.
Sr. Emmanuel’s Personal Testimony (37:00)
You can find the full list of our videos on our website https://sremmanuel.org/video/
6. Our next live show in French will be on Feb. 26, at 9 p.m. The January 26th live is shown at: https://youtu.be/HVnXEzs8pnI
7. Weapons of victory! I purposely started filming a variety of Litanies, and I will continue! Indeed, experience shows that every praise, every quality of God, Mary, angels and the saints evoked in the prayer of litany brings special graces and enriches us with their own beauty. These praises inflict a terrible blow to Satan, and he complains about it himself during exorcisms. He hates litanies, and howls at the evocation of the virtues of some saints. In spiritual combat, praying litanies helps us to achieve beautiful victories!
Dearest Gospa, you who lived and suffered with Jesus, we take your hand right now as we begin Lent. We seek to grow in closeness with Jesus and renounce everything that prevents us from belonging to Him in truth. Please give us the courage to keep making small hidden sacrifices, so dear to God!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS 1. Watch this apparition with Ivan last January https://youtu.be/YTq3P4cd5qI
PS 2. Jelena Vasilj received inner locutions during the first years of the apparitions. She was the one to whom Mary mainly spoke, to guide the prayer group she had formed, and to help her grow in her spiritual life. These locutions have been recognized by the parish.
PS 3. In Medjugorje, the evening program takes place daily inside the church, with the evenings of Adoration. Morning Masses in several languages are held in the Yellow Room, confessions are offered, etc. As for the hills, they are always there to welcome us! We are aware of being very privileged, especially since cases of viruses are very rare now here, so we pray for all those who are suffering greatly from the harsh restrictions imposed on them.
PS 4. The feast of St. Joseph is one month away, why not offer him a thirty-day prayer until March 19th? Since this is the year of St Joseph, he will not fail to assist us in return, according to our own needs – you can find many novenas and prayer on the internet. Fr Donald Calloway has produced a beautiful consecration to St Joseph in his book, ‘Consecration to St Joseph: The Wonders of Our Spiritual Father’.
PS5. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe, use the following link: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 6. Please, consider reading and offering one of the best books ever: “In Sinu Jesu. When Heart Speaks to Heart”. E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 -Angelicopress.com
PS 7. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards“. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. amazon.fr/Church-Crisis-Pathways-Forward/dp/164585048X
PS 8. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. https://sremmanuel.org/shop/
PS 9. Take a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard/
PS 10. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS 11. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS 12. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 13. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS 14. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 15. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: email@example.com
- German: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian: email@example.com
- Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flemish: email@example.com
- Croatian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arabic: email@example.com
- NEW! Thai: firstname.lastname@example.org