Sister Emmanuel recently released her March 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje, March 8, 2021
My dear friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On 25 February 2021, visionary Marija Pavlović received the monthly message:
Dear children! God has permitted me to be with you also today, to call you to prayer and fasting. Live this time of grace and be witnesses of hope, because I repeat to you, little children, that also with prayer and fasting can wars be suppressed. Little children, believe and live this time of grace in faith and with faith; and my Immaculate Heart does not leave any of you in lack of peace if you have recourse to me. I intercede for you before the Most High and I pray for peace in your hearts and for hope for the future. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. When you receive this newsletter, I will be in Italy for an operation on my hip. But before leaving, I wrote this for you, so as not to leave you without some words of encouragement during this month which is dedicated to our dear Saint Joseph! My favorite story, because it is so very moving, takes us into the depths of China, this country that is so dear to God and that I have been blessed to visit 10 times these past years.
3. A woman in China. Two Austrian Jesuit missionaries, Father Gotsch and Brother Gervasius, testified in 1976 to a unique experience: “One day, in southern China, Brother Gervasius was accompanying Fr. Gotsch on his way to see a dying man in Kaotai. They crossed 200 km of mountains and hills on horseback and arrived at the house of the dying man.
Too late, he had already died. After the funeral, they started back. They were halfway along when they saw a young man who seemed to be waiting for them by the side of the road. The young man asked them to follow him to see his sick mother. They followed this young man to a small village 15 km away. In a very modest home, a woman was dying.
Seeing the priest, she asked him:
“Stranger, will you tell me the truth if I ask you some questions?”
“Of course, mother!”
“Is there a God in whom there are three persons? Is there another life, a place of happiness for good people, and a place of terror for the bad ones? Is it true that God came to this earth to die for men and open the place of happiness to them? Stranger, is it true, all this?”
Stunned, the priest replied YES. But from whom could this woman have learned all this?
The woman continued:
“You have the water with you, so wash me, that I may go to the place of happiness!”
How did she know that the priest had water on him for baptisms? There was something both childish and convincing in her determined attitude. The priest briefly explained to her the liturgy and the meaning of the sacrament, and then he baptized her.
The newly baptized woman, full of joy, then said:
“You also have the bread with you. This is a special bread because God is in it. Give me that bread!”
The priest took out of his bag the consecrated host he was carrying with him. The lady knew he had “The Bread”! The priest explained to her the meaning of the sacrament of the Eucharist, and gave her Holy Communion. He also administered the last rites (Confession and Anointing of the sick).
Then he said to her:
“Until now, you have been the one asking questions. Now it is my turn to ask you! From whom did you learn the truths of the faith? Did you meet Catholic believers or evangelists?”
“So, did you read Christian books?”
“I don’t know how to read, stranger, and I didn’t even know there were books like this.
“So, where and from whom did you receive this knowledge about the faith?”
“I always thought that it should be like this, and for the last 10 years I have lived this way. I also instructed my sons this way. And you can wash them all (baptize them)”.
“But did you know that we were going to pass through here today?”
“Of course! I saw a man in a dream. He was the one who told me to send my youngest son on the road and call the two strangers who would be passing by. He told me that they were going to “wash me” in order to go to the place of happiness after death”.
The missionaries were deeply moved. The woman’s attitude toward death was so peaceful that she left no room for doubt. Before leaving, the missionaries offered her an image of Saint Joseph, patron saint of the dying. Filled with joy, the woman exclaimed:
“But this one, I know him! He often comes to visit me. He was the one who told me to send my son on the road to call you!”
Was it in a dream, or did St. Joseph really come to visit her in person? She didn’t know. In fact, knowing that did not matter. What was important was what St. Joseph had taught this woman.
The missionaries later learned that the woman died that very night.(From the German magazine “Weite Welt” No. 1, Jan. 1976)
We do not know where the fruits of our prayer go, but God knows! In France, the UK, the USA or elsewhere, who has prayed to St. Joseph for the intentions of the Heavenly Father and for the salvation of souls? Which poor person in their local parish bowed to the statue of St. Joseph to beg him for help, and unknowingly through that prayer helped someone in China? Which elderly person scribbled the litanies of St. Joseph on a piece of paper, to be prayed in the evening, in the solitude of his little room, without anyone knowing? Which young person once begged this great saint to reveal his vocation and to embark on the right path? Which sick person cried out to St. Joseph to have a good death and be able to present a pure soul before the Creator? Saint Joseph is generous, he always extends the fruits of our petitions to so many people in need, without confining himself to our requests which are often so limited to our personal needs.
I can happily imagine the beautiful encounter of this Chinese woman in Heaven, with the person who unwittingly obtained for her the grace to leave this earth, clothed in the white robe of Baptism, and strengthened by the Eucharistic presence in her heart! For sure, Heaven will be interwoven with all these humble prayers offered in secret, and their sublime fruits…
So, let us not fail to pray to St. Joseph and ask much of him! He will give infinitely more than our desires can imagine. Was he not chosen among all men to be the Bridegroom of the Mother of God and the adoptive father of the Son of God?
4. How can we live the fast that pleases God? Mary invites us to live all things with the heart, which is why the fast she recommends, namely bread and water on Wednesdays and Fridays, goes hand in hand with a beautiful inner attitude that gives great value and great power to our fasting from food. True fasting is not a diet, the purpose of which would be to lose weight, but a way to grow in our communion of love with God and with our brothers. This exhortation can help us make a good fast during Lent! Also, by examining specific parts of our life, we allow the Lord to prune us. We can then decide for God in a better way, in spirit and truth!
- Avoid judging others → Discover in them the presence of Christ
- Avoid hurtful words → Utter only healing sentences
- Refrain from discontent → Fill your heart with gratitude
- Refrain from anger → Arm yourself with patience
- Refrain from your pessimism → Fill your heart with Christian hope
- Don’t worry too much → Fill yourself with trust in God
- Avoid complaining → Fill yourself with gratitude for the wonders of life
- Refrain from stress → Fill your life with prayer
- Refrain from resentment → Fill your heart with forgiveness
- Avoid being haughty → Fill yourself with compassion for others
- Refrain from discouragement → Fill yourself with the enthusiasm of faith
- Refrain from anything that separates you from Jesus → Fill yourself with everything that brings you closer to Him
5. On 19 March, we will celebrate the Solemnity of St. Joseph! Since this is the year of St Joseph, he will not fail to help us, according to our own needs. You will find his litanies here: http://www.sremmanuel.org and beautiful prayers on the Internet. I suggest this one: “O glorious Saint Joseph, head of the Holy Family of Nazareth, who so zealously provided for all its needs, extend onto our families, our loved ones and communities, your tender concern, Take charge of all the spiritual and temporal affairs that concern them, and allow their outcome to be for the glory of God and the salvation of our souls. Amen.”
6. New! “Spiritual Warfare, the Express Lane to Union with God” In this book, I aim to answer what so many people have been asking about: how to resist Satan and stay the course of prayer in the midst of so much spiritual confusion. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Eph 6.12) Here is a pocket tool, very easy to read, to help you pray and walk peacefully in the midst of the flames! This book is available at Amazon and Google Play Books.
“The Rosary: A Journey That Changes your Life” is also available, worldwide, to buy on Amazon. In this book we are taken on a journey with Our Lady through the mysteries of the Rosary. In addition to this, there are 10 new, never seen before mysteries, 5 of Compassion and 5 of Mercy!
7. Precious Children! Don’t miss this word from Thaïs, 10 years old: “Mom, I want to do like St Therese the Little Flower did, I want to spend my time in heaven doing good on earth !!” And Sarah, her sister of 9 responded: “Well, you’d better try to start before you get to heaven!!”
8. Please note!! Our next live broadcast in French will be postponed to March 29 at 9:00 p.m., because then I will be back home from Italy. The full February 26 live broadcast can be seen on: https://youtu.be/0MA3xpmhZWU
9. Don’t miss these videos!
- The Spirituel Power of Fasting
In this video, I talk about the importance of fasting, and why Our Lady in Medjugorje asks us to do it on Wednesdays and Fridays. Now more than ever we need to fast to combat natural disasters and evil in the world.
- Litany to Saint Michael
- The Child who conquers evil
- Litanies to the Child God
- Stop, and Reflect on Your Future! (22:48)
(An urgent appeal from Our Lady, as Eternity is at hand!)(22:48)
- – I Had an Appointment with Death at 5 pm.
Sr. Emmanuel’s Personal Testimony (37:00)
You can find the full list of our videos on our website https://sremmanuel.org/video/
Dearest Gospa, you know well God’s plan for our lives, please help us realize it in its fullness, with our eyes focused on your Son Jesus, especially in these difficult times that are affecting your children today. With you, we want to accompany Jesus heading to Jerusalem… Don’t abandon us!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS 1. The visionary Mirjana Soldo will receive her annual apparition on March 18th.
PS 2. Every Wednesday at 2:00 pm, the rosary is prayed at the Blue Cross in 5 languages, Croat, Spanish, Italian, English and French. Join us on this link: https://youtu.be/en84atXLYOo
PS 3. Weapons of victory! I purposely filmed a variety of Litanies! Every praise, every quality of God, of Mary, of the angels or saints evoked when praying the litanies attracts special graces and enriches us with their own beauty. These praises deal a terrible blow to Satan, as he complains about it himself during exorcisms. He hates litanies, and howls at the evocation of the virtues of some saints. In spiritual warfare, praying the litanies helps us achieve beautiful victories! Pray them online! You will find them on our website www.sremmanuel.org
PS 4. In Medjugorje, the evening program takes place daily inside the church, with the evenings of Adoration. Morning Masses in several languages are held in the Yellow Room, confessions are offered, etc. As for the hills, they are always there to welcome us! We are aware of being very privileged, especially since cases of viruses are very rare now here, so we pray for all those who are suffering greatly from the harsh restrictions imposed on them.
PS5. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe, use the following link: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 6. Please, consider reading and offering one of the best books ever: “In Sinu Jesu. When Heart Speaks to Heart”. E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 -Angelicopress.com
PS 7. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards“. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. amazon.fr/Church-Crisis-Pathways-Forward/dp/164585048X
PS 8. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. https://sremmanuel.org/shop/
PS 9. Take a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard/
PS 10. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS 11. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS 12. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 13. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS 14. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 15. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com