Sister Emmanuel recently released her May 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje, May 18, 2021
My dear friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On April 25 2021, the visionary, Marija Pavlović, received the monthly message:
Dear children! Today, I am calling you to witness your faith in the colors of spring. May this be a faith of hope and courage! May your faith, little children, not waiver in any situation, not even in this time of trial. Go courageously with the risen Christ towards Heaven, which is your goal. I am accompanying you on this path of holiness and am placing all of you in my Immaculate Heart. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. Nancy is only 20 years old, but she has certainly been through a lot! By the age of 12, she was a typical rebellious teenager. Her parents then tried to convey at least a little bit of faith to their daughter… all in vain. However, one day…
As Nancy tells it, “I thought that by getting priests out of my life, I would be more authentic with God. However, as I moved away from the priests, I distanced myself from the Lord himself by abandoning the Sacraments.
When I began my journey with God after my conversion at the age of 14, I had not yet realized how much I hated priests. During Mass, I always remained at the back of the church. I only went to confession when strictly necessary, and I never held my tongue when I had the opportunity to denigrate priests. The few disappointments I experienced and the fear of looking inside myself so completely discredited priests in my eyes that I did not consider them as men in their own right, but rather as losers, people who were incoherent, etc.
Why are you persecuting me? One day I was attending Mass in a shrine dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua, who most certainly interceded for me. A friend of mine asked me to stand by her side to give her some support while she read the psalm from the ambon, because she was anxious, feeling this task was almost impossible for her to achieve. I immediately agreed, and found myself in the front row to follow the Mass. I was very embarrassed, but I tried to behave normally. It worked until the moment of the Consecration. At that moment, the priest who was celebrating Mass and whom I had always known, seemed to have become another person: his face and his vestment were completely transfigured. He was smiling at me and I heard him say to me inwardly, “Why are you persecuting me?” Immediately I thought of St. Paul and his experience on the road to Damascus. I began to weep, but they were tears of sorrow for hurting Jesus with my hatred of priests. At the same time, they were tears of joy, for I understood that this smile invited me not only to stop speaking ill of priests, but also to care for Jesus who is present in them.
This experience shook me and made me understand that Jesus loves His priests just as they are, so much so that He comes down to the altar through a simple gesture, a simple word on their part, even if they have sinned. This taught me to love them in turn, because only love can make them better. Hatred, on the other hand, often contributes to making them worse. To hate is to curse, and to wish for an evil that sometimes comes true. On the other hand, to love is to bless and draw upon them graces from God. This is what priests need in order to become saints! I have forgiven the priests who have disappointed me, and I have forgiven myself for refusing to love them in the past. By forgiving them, I received much more than I lost, and so did they. I was trying to help the poor, and I cared about the Third World, but I did not notice another great poverty, that of abandoned, ridiculed and humiliated priests.
I would like to convey one last very important message: let us support our priests, because their holiness also depends on us; they need our prayers and our love, the very love that God wants to give us through them.
Note: I know Nancy well, and I would like to add that, on that blessed day, she truly received a great mission of prayer and intercession for priests. Now, she doesn’t waste a single opportunity to help them the best she can, with whatever resources she has. She feels that for her, this has become a true calling from Heaven, a vocation for her life, and one which she is fulfilling well!
3. The best vaccine! Against the two most terrible viruses in the world today, namely fear and despair, there is a very effective vaccine: The Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Despite the fact that it has already saved so many lives, it is not very well known. How unfortunate that there are no ads for it in the media. During this month of May, dedicated to the Blessed Mother, let us seize this opportunity to surrender everything into her motherly hands, and give ourselves to her in everything. If we truly belong to her, she too will belong to us, with all the treasures of her own that are beyond imagination.
Among the most beautiful consecrations to Mary, is that of Father Maximilian Kolbe (See PS3). We need to consecrate ourselves to Mary now more than ever, in circumstances where the flood of evil has swept over the world, and darkened the consciences of so many. Despite Mary’s luminous schooling for 40 years, it is distorting the decision making of so many and provoking many bad choices. However, let us remember her promise:”If you are mine, you will win, for your refuge will be the Heart of my Son Jesus.” Heaven today is looking for winners!
4. A promising “interlude”! The visionary, Mirjana, gave us this significant image: Often, during a move, the place we leave becomes complete chaos, we don’t know where to set foot, we wonder what is stored in which box, the furniture is in a different place … In short, you can easily become discouraged by the pervasive disorder. But once the move is done, then everything is harmoniously set in its place, clean and welcoming. And then it feels good to live in this new home. Mirjana (who received her 10 secrets about the future of the world), explains that we are in the phase of the greatest disorder, but that it is not going to last! Our Holy Mother also talks about future generations! She does see the suffering, but she sees much beyond! I wondered why, in older messages, she spoke to us in the future tense: “I will help you, I will comfort you, I will protect you, I will show you the way, I will not abandon you”, etc. Now I understand! She saw in advance the ordeal we are experiencing today, and she wanted to prepare us to hold on to divine peace in the midst of suffering and uncertainty. We are at a critical crossroads in human history!
That is why, instead of wasting time making endless lists of what is wrong, let us raise our eyes and meet the gaze of Mary and that of her Son. This interchange of glances is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit! A breath of the Pentecost! From whom will salvation come? Certainly not from human beings who are powerless to save themselves. We know and believe that this difficult interlude in our history will give way to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and that of her Son. But much of what must happen depends on us, on how we respond to Mary’s repeated invitations!
At Gethsemane, Jesus told those who came to arrest him, “This is your hour and the power of darkness.” That is what is happening today! Our society arrested Jesus and wants to get rid of Him. Jesus also quoted to his apostles this word from the Bible (Matt 26:31) “I will strike the shepherd and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.” What should we do then? Walk humbly and faithfully with Mary, in the light of the Gospel, repeating Christ’s teaching, especially His splendid commandment of love, being ready to bear witness to Him even to the point of blood if necessary… These witnesses, this “little remnant” that the Gospa calls “apostles of my love,” will bring us to The New Time, that time of peace that Mary prophesied in the messages, which her Heart is looking forward to.
Let us not fear the laws of men, however harsh they may be, they will pass like old worn clothes. Who received the promises of Eternal Life from the very mouth of Jesus? The Church, and no other institution. Today, the Church might look like a boat battered by the waves and that is taking on water. Yes, but Jesus is in it! Let’s not jump off the boat…that would be to abandon our Savior!
5. Don’t miss this book! “Spiritual warfare, the Fast Lane to union with God” In this book, I have tried to respond to the requests of many: how to resist Satan and keep the course of prayer in the midst of so much spiritual confusion. “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against… the spiritual forces of evil…” (Eph 6:12) This is a pocket instrument, very easy to read, to help you pray and walk peacefully in the midst of the flames!
Dearest Gospa, with you and all the “apostles of your love,” we beg the Holy Spirit to come with all His power, for He is more desired and vital than ever in this Pentecost 2021!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS1. Pray the Litanies of the Holy Spirit with us! A very effective weapon against the other spirit, the one that seeks our ruin! Here is a link to the Litany: https://bit.ly/3v7OrKr
PS2. On May 15th, a major event for the parish of Medjugorje took place: In communion with the whole Church, following Pope Francis’ initiative to stop the pandemic, we prayed the “World Rosary” in the presence of the Apostolic Nuncio of BH. We prayed for the health of Bishop Hoser, who is still in Poland.
PS3. Among the most beautiful consecrations to Mary is that of Father Kolbe: “O Immaculate, Queen of heaven and earth, Refuge of sinners and our most loving Mother, God has willed to entrust the entire order of mercy to You, I, an unworthy sinner, cast myself at Your feet, humbly imploring You to take me with all that I am and have, wholly to Yourself as Your possession and property. Please make of me, of all my powers of soul and body, of my whole life, death, and eternity, whatever pleases You. If it pleases You, use all that I am and have without reserve, wholly to accomplish what has been said of You: “She will crush your head”, and “You alone have destroyed all heresies in the whole world.” Let me be a fit instrument in Your immaculate and most merciful hands for introducing and increasing Your glory to the maximum in all the many strayed and indifferent souls, and thus help extend as far as possible the blessed Kingdom of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. For, wherever You enter, You obtain the grace of conversion and sanctification, since it is through Your hands that all graces come to us from the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Amen.”
PS4. Home run… On 24 May, we will be one month away from the 40th anniversary of Our Holy Mother’s apparitions in Medjugorje. 40 years! An anniversary that is being prepared with love and great care, especially since we do not know how long Mary will continue to come to us… For their 40th wedding anniversary, couples celebrate their emerald nuptials. What gemstone are we going to offer our Heavenly Mother?
PS5. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe, use the following link: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS6. Please, consider reading and offering one of the best books ever: “In Sinu Jesu. When Heart Speaks to Heart”. E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 -Angelicopress.com
PS7. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards“. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. amazon.fr/Church-Crisis-Pathways-Forward/dp/164585048X
PS8. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. sremmanuel.org/shop/
PS9. Take a look at our Facebook page: facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard/
PS10. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS11. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS12. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS13. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS14. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS15. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.