Sister Emmanuel recently released her June 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje July 14th, 2021
My dear friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On June 25th, for the 40th Anniversary of the Apparitions, the visionary Marija received this message:
Dear children! My heart is joyful because through these years I see your love and openness to my call. Today I am calling all of you: pray with me for peace and freedom, because Satan is strong and by his deception, wants to lead away all the more hearts from my motherly heart. That is why decide for God so that it may be good for you on the earth which God gave you. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. The 40th Anniversary brought an explosion of joy amongst us! A huge crowd came, a similar size to the Youth Festival, something we had not seen in a long time! The record was beaten for the number of concelebrants for the Anniversary, 358 priests around the altar, not counting those who were hearing confession. Clothed in her golden dress, like at Christmas, the Blessed Mother was radiating an indescribable joy.
On the evening of the message, Marija is often interviewed on Radio Maria Italy by Father Livio, on a program that has many listeners. Here are some excerpts from the interview broadcast during the evening of June 25th. For the first time in 40 years, Our Lady is inviting us to pray for freedom. Father Livio asked Marija how she sees this new request from Mary, because in the past she often asked us to pray for peace.
Marija:«I experienced communism. In these times of the pandemic, reading the newspapers and looking at the news, I have the feeling that a dictatorship is taking hold in many countries. In Argentina, for instance, no one can enter or leave. There is an evil dictatorship.
Our Gospa tells us, “Pray with me for peace and freedom, for Satan is strong, and with his deceptions he wants to lead away all the more hearts from my motherly Heart.“
I believe that in this moment, they want to take away our freedom through these satanic plans. Under the pretext of not offending the sensibilities of others, we are forbidden to talk about our religion and to bear witness to our faith. Under the pretext of not offending…
That is why I believe that the Madonna is building a new world. It is wonderful to see so many hands outstretched out of love and so many people who have changed their lives, having been touched in their hearts by the Blessed Mother and by God. Many people got lost, but many others have found themselves.
For us in Medjugorje, this period amounted to a pause, a moment of rest and prayer. I believe that Medjugorje will now come back to life, and become stronger than before, because here Mary is still appearing, calling us, rejoicing with us. She is preparing a major plan, much bigger than we think.
Tonight, the Madonna prayed in Aramaic, her mother tongue, and we know that every time she prays, that prayer is really intense. We felt like we were in Heaven. And this Paradise is what we want to pass on to all of you as well. By her presence, Mary carries us up to Heaven. She looks at us with the eyes of Heaven, a gaze of eternity, where she desires to take us all. Despite the suffering, we are inhabited by great joy. This morning I spoke with Vicka, who is not well. Mirjana is not doing well either…
Tonight, we were overwhelmed with emotion when we saw so many people, so many hearts singing and praying on their knees. I felt like I had gone back to the beginnings of the apparitions, but with a larger number of people. No-one expected to see so many pilgrims.
There was this group of young people, and not so young people, in love with the Gospa, who, every morning at 5 o’clock, and for a year, went to pray on Apparition Hill in the rain, the cold, the frost, the wind. This morning, they decided that as of tomorrow and for the whole year, they would keep going up to pray on the Hill. This makes me deeply happy, because I know that when we pray for the intentions of Our Lady, she gives it back to us a hundredfold.
Tonight, the Madonna had such joy in her eyes, in her mouth, in her expression! Such tenderness! The veil that covered her head was so royal, so beautiful: such dignity! And her sweetness! There are no words to describe it. We can never forget her presence in our midst.» (See PS2)
3. Living well on this earth? It’s still possible! Mary is a Jewish woman, soaked in the Bible. This part of the message that may surprise people refers to an excerpt from Deuteronomy (4:39-40), and it is important to quote it in order to fully understand our Mother’s thinking:
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other. Keep his decrees and commands, which I am giving you today, so that it may go well with you and your children after you and that you may live long in the land the Lord your God gives you for all time.
This is something to ponder, in these times when humanity desires happiness more than ever, but when the commandments of God are so often trampled upon! Just before the 3rd millennium, Mary invited us to make this century a time of peace and prosperity, IF we say yes to peace and decide for God. (12.25.1999). It is never too late!
4. 40 years with Mary, and then? During these 40 years, Mary has been preparing us! It was a time of maturation and preparation. For 40 years, God prepared His people in the desert before they got to the Promised Land. Jesus prepared for his public life for 40 days in the desert, etc. What has Mary prepared us for? What does she say about the “New Time that her Heart is looking forward to”?
Listen to one of my new videos: “40 years of messages in Medjugorje” on YouTube youtu.be/ioR4Ynl6yi0
5. To protect ourselves from evil in its various forms, the Church has given us Sacramentals, let us not ignore them. From the beginning of the apparitions, Our Lady recommended that we carry on ourselves objects blessed by a priest (but definitely not the signs of the Zodiac!). She asked that we renew the use of holy and exorcised water. Saint Teresa of Avila wasn’t the only person who drove Satan out with holy water! Here is a recent example from Canada.
An exorcist priest was praying for a person infested by impure spirits. He called in a young priest to team up with him during the exorcism, because it is good not to be alone for such prayers. Then the person said, “I’m thirsty, give me a glass of water.” The young priest brought a glass of water, and the exorcist asks him if he had already blessed this water. “No,” he replied. “So please bless the water before giving it to her!” The water was then blessed and given to the woman who began to drink it. But very quickly she cried out: “I asked you for water, not for fire!”
In the Bible, in the Church, and in Mary’s messages, we have everything we need to live and move forward in the peace of God, even in the midst of the turbulence of this world so shaken by fear and confusion. The time has truly come to answer the call of the one who loves us immensely as a Mother: “Decide for God!” Without Jesus, dear children, you have no joy, no peace, no future, and no eternal life.”, “With Jesus, in prayer, you will experience the greatest joy.”
6. July is the month dedicated to the Blood of Christ, so let’s seize this great opportunity to invoke it and be strengthened in our faith, our hope and our charity. Pray with us the Litanies of the Precious Blood! The blood of Jesus is the terror of demons, for it was by shedding His Blood that Jesus defeated the enemy of our souls and saved us. Invoking it is a very effective and powerful weapon in the many battles we face today! bit.ly/3es5IHT
I really like what some saints said about the Blood of the Savior.
The blood of Christ is a deep voice which departs from earth to reach Heaven.St Ambrose
Yes indeed, blood is also a voice, like that of Abel who cried out to God after his brother Cairn killed him. The blood shed by the righteous is as strong as a prayer, it is a cry that strikes through Heaven. How can we not think of the blood of the innocents shed every day in our world? During Mass, we can and must offer God this blood so that, mixed with that of Christ, it will be transformed into glory.
Lord, you shed the blood of your entire Body, and I offer it for all your body, namely the Church.St. Madeleine de Pazzi
If Jesus gave me His love, I myself must give Him my love. If He has shed His Blood for me, I too must shed my blood for Him.Saint Mario Borzoga, martyr, Oblate of Mary
8. The desire to worship. Here is an excerpt from the book In Sinu Jesu, by an Irish Benedictine who wrote his dialogs with Jesus. (See PS3)
If you cannot come before My Eucharistic Face, you can be transported there spiritually by an act of desire coming from the depths of the soul. Ask Me to transport you before those tabernacles of the world where I am most forgotten, neglected, and even despised. I will transport your souls into My presence and receive from your adoration and from your love the consolation that I await from My friends.
But Jesus is not only present in the tabernacles. Because of the theft of hosts, Jesus is also among his enemies, like a prisoner abandoned by his own, in the agonizing expectation of sacrileges and desecration. But who worships Jesus in these stolen hosts? We can make an adoration of reparation full of love, remaining with Him spiritually through the desire of our hearts. Spending this time with Him will greatly console His heart. In the Garden of Gethsemane, did He not ask His apostles to pray and watch with Him?
9. Our next Live Broadcast in French will take place on July 26th at 9pm and will focus on the message given on the 40th Anniversary. The live broadcast of June 26th can be seen here: bit.ly/36IWmn8
Dearest Gospa, you know the depths of the Heart of your Son Jesus, you have always known how to give Him love in return for His love. Please grant us to dwell in his Heart and, following His example, to become meek and humble.
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS1. For this month of July, pray with us the Litanies of the Precious Blood of Jesus! The blood of Jesus is the terror of demons, for it was by shedding His Blood that Jesus defeated the enemy of our souls and saved us. Invoking it is a very effective weapon in the many struggles that we face today! bit.ly/3Bbabsq
PS2. The Youth Festival will take place from August 1st to August 6th, with the following theme “What good can I do?” (Mat. 19.16)
PS3. In Sinu Jesu. A best-seller translated into 12 languages! The diary of an Irish Benedictine priest. There is a very deep dialog between the priest and the Lord Jesus, Mary and some saints such as Little Thérèse. A book that changes the life of a Christian by opening unsuspected horizons for his relationship with God.E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 – angelicopress.org
PS4. Follow the evening program in Medjugorje! The English translation can be found at bit.ly/3wO5Vvv Then click on live streaming medjugorje-flash player at the upper left
PS5. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. bit.ly/3xKNYPS
PS6. “Day by Day with Saint Faustina” by Susan Tassone, also feeds us spiritually each day by providing an excerpt from St Faustina’s Diary, followed by a short reflection and prayer.
PS7. Watch my latest video below: Offer Your Suffering to Jesus youtu.be/R6cIzFTB7Qo
PS8. NEW!!! MP3s and CDs. You can listen to my talks for FREE on Spotify, Instagram, and at my website: sremmanuel.org/video
PS9. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS10. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards“. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. amazon.fr/Church-Crisis-Pathways-Forward/dp/164585048X
PS11. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website: sremmanuel.org/shop/
Her videos are at the link below:
There are also a number of litanies:
PS12. Take a look at our Facebook page:
PS13. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at:
PS14. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics:
PS15. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS16. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS17. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: email@example.com
- German: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian: email@example.com
- Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flemish: email@example.com
- Croatian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arabic: email@example.com
- Thai: firstname.lastname@example.org