Sister Emmanuel recently released her August 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje August 15th, 2021
Assumption of the Blessed Mother
Dear friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On July 25, 2021, the visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
Dear children! I am calling you to be prayer for all those who do not pray. Little children, witness with your lives the joy that you are mine and God will heed your prayers and give you peace in this peaceless world where pride and selfishness reign. Little children, you be generous and be the love of my love, so that pagans can feel that you are mine and convert to my Immaculate Heart. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. Love of my love? The high mysticism contained in these words proffered by the Mother of God in this message is an invaluable gift for every one of us! How can we not think of the Song of Songs and our magnificent destiny, which is none other than this: To be the love of Her Love for all eternity! Wasn’t Mary the “love of Love” her whole life long? Wasn’t she the loving response to the One who is pure love, pure divine love, with no beginning or end? God is love, and he created Mary’s heart to be the most beautiful tabernacle of His love on earth. This little girl of Galilee, so humble and so hidden, was chosen to be the “echo” of His love, the tabernacle of His divine Heart in a perfect communion with Him. This Communion is the joy of the whole Heavenly Court and the delight to all the elected ones.
Let us imagine for a second the arrival of Mary in Heaven, on the day of her Assumption, when she left this earth with her body and soul! Imagine the loving embrace she experienced with her Son, after many long and painful years of longing! She was able to say to Him in truth: Son, here I am, I have done all that You have asked me do! I have loved You with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my strength, I have fulfilled the entire plan of the Father for me…
Who among us will ever be able to say this in truth on the last day? One cannot acquire such merit, but one can open oneself to receive it, as is taught to us by the Little Flower, St Thérèse of the Child Jesus. She knew so well how to seize the graces offered by God in prayer: “The treasure of the mother belongs to the child” she would say.
In other words, our Mother in Heaven dreams only of sharing all her treasures with us, her children! And one of the most beautiful treasures she has for us to obtain is the grace to live in intense communion with her Son, and to dwell within their union of love. This is magnificent! Of course, it depends on us and the choices we make on this earth. Let us ask for the grace to desire this communion of love that the Holy Spirit may work in us especially through the sacraments. God cannot give someone a drink who is not thirsty… This thirst is born and grows in prayer, especially in the adoration of the Eucharistic Face of Jesus. “Those who look to him are radiant” (Ps 34)
In order to celebrate Mary’s immense joy of being forever in the glory of the Living God on the day of her Assumption, let me quote here an excerpt from the book “In Sinu Jesu” where Jesus speaks to Father Mark, an Irish Benedictine monk, the founder of a prayer center for priests. Here Jesus expresses to him how much He and Mary are united in the same mission for the eternal salvation of all of us, sinners so lost and at the same time so loved:
Jesus: “I offered myself to the Father from the altar of My Mother’s Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart. She accepted, consenting to bear the full weight of My sacrifice, to be the very place from which My holocaust of love blazed up. She, in turn, offered herself with Me to the Father from the altar of My Sacred Heart. There she immolated herself, becoming one victim with Me for the redemption of the world. Her offering was set ablaze in My holocaust by the descent of the Holy Spirit. Thus, from our two hearts become two altars, there rose the sweet fragrance of one single offering: My oblation upon the altar of her heart, and her oblation upon the altar of Mine. Thus, in effect, is what is meant when, using another language, you speak of My Mother as Co-Redemptrix. Our two hearts formed but a single holocaust of love in the Holy Spirit.”(In Sinu Jesu, Tuesday, June 1, 2010) (See PS3)
3. An irresistible prayer! Doubt is a very subtle virus that directly opposes our confident surrender into the hands of God. This virus not only eats away at us from within, but also prevents the waves of grace from flowing over us. These beneficent waves are as if blocked by a heavy dam. Then, we complain of being empty and without help from above. Not to mention that sad little phrase that we hear too often: “God does not listen to my prayers!” Could God, who says “Listen, Israel!” not listen to us?
Saint Padre Pio de Pietrelcina, so well-known for attracting the miracles of God into the lives of his spiritual children and the many pilgrims flocking to him in San Giovanni Rotondo, left us a great gift. I suggest you use it and discover its power.This is his famous irresistible novena. Why is it irresistible? Because in a surge of filial trust, Jesus is reminded of the promises he made to us in the Gospel. How could he go back on what He said?
Let us approach this in the proper order… Let us begin by renouncing sin through a sincere confession that will allow us to make our peace with God in truth. We will do our best to fully live His commandments (see PS 1), thereby going to the very wellspring of mercy. In a word, we will live in a state of grace. For nothing good will happen if we persist in sin.Jesus, our Savior, is delighted when we take this step, and so we can approach Him with confidence and share with Him our intentions, problems, sufferings and difficulties of all kinds.Here, then, is the complete Irresistible Novena that Padre Pio left us.
I. O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.” Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of [insert your intention.]Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory be to the Father…Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
II. O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, if you ask any thing of the Father in my name, He will give it to you.” Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of [insert your intention.]Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory be to the Father…Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
III. O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.” Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of [insert your intention.]Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory be to the Father…Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.
End with this prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Hail, Holy Queen.
Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus– O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender mother and ours.
“Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears! Turn, then, O most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.”
Saint Joseph, foster father of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us!
4. A great friend of Medjugorje has left us. On August 13th, at the Hospital of the Ministry of the Interior in Warsaw, the apostolic visitor for the parish of Medjugorje, Bishop Henryk Hoser, departed for the Father’s House, at the age of 78. He had been unwell for several months. Let us pray for him and with him! What he did not have time to complete for the pastoral care of Medjugorje, he will certainly finish in another way, in direct communion with the Queen of Peace whom he loved so much and whom he served with all his heart! His funeral will take place on Friday August 20. bit.ly/3yUnLyP
5. And if you don’t have it yet … “Spiritual Warfare, the Fast Lane to Union with God” How to resist Satan and stay the course of prayer in the midst of so much spiritual confusion. “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual forces of evil…” (Eph 6:12) An short easy-to-read pocket tool to help you pray and walk peacefully in the midst of the flames!
My books are available to buy on Amazon, Google Play books and Ingram Spark.
9. Our next Live Broadcast in French will take place on August 26th at 9pm and will focus on the message given of August 25th. Commentary only here: youtu.be/2TkMqVKv56s
Dearest Gospa, you are the pride of our kin and the cause of our joy! We do not deserve your overflowing love, but we are so happy to receive it in all its abundance!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS 1.Baby Jesus’ words! On 25 December 2012, i.e. Christmas Day, the Blessed Mother did not give any message – this had never happened before. But the visionary Marija told us that the Child Jesus gave the message, with the authority of a 7-year-old child. He had sat on his Mother’s arm and said, “I am your peace. Live my commandments!”
PS 2.Pilgrims! You can travel to Medjugorje! For any questions about the border situation, please check the website of the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina of your country.
PS3. In Sinu Jesu. A best-seller translated into 12 languages! The diary of an Irish Benedictine priest. There is a very deep dialog between the priest and the Lord Jesus, Mary and some saints such as Little Thérèse. A book that changes the life of a Christian by opening unsuspected horizons for his relationship with God.E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 – angelicopress.org
PS4. Follow the evening program in Medjugorje! The English translation can be found at bit.ly/3wO5Vvv Then click on live streaming medjugorje-flash player at the upper left
PS5. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. bit.ly/3xKNYPS
PS6. “Day by Day with Saint Faustina” by Susan Tassone, also feeds us spiritually each day by providing an excerpt from St Faustina’s Diary, followed by a short reflection and prayer.
PS7. Watch my latest video below: The Church is my Son https://youtu.be/Rwl04JccWlE
PS8. NEW!!! MP3s and CDs. You can listen to my talks for FREE on Spotify, Instagram, and at my website: sremmanuel.org/video
PS9. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS10. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards“. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. amazon.fr/Church-Crisis-Pathways-Forward/dp/164585048X
PS11. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website: sremmanuel.org/shop/
Her videos are at the link below:
There are also a number of litanies:
PS12. Take a look at our Facebook page:
PS13. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at:
PS14. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics:
PS15. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS16. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS17. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com