Sister Emmanuel recently released her December 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2021
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje December 15, 2021
Dear friends, praised be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On 25 November 2021, visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
Dear children! I am with you in this time of mercy, and I am calling all of you to be carriers of peace and love in this world where, through me, little children, God is calling you to be prayer and love, and an expression of Heaven here on earth. May your hearts be filled with joy and faith in God; that, little children, you may have complete trust in His holy will. That is why I am with you, because He, the Most High, is sending me among you to encourage you to the hope; and you will be peacemakers in this peaceless world. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. Father Jozo summarized the main messages of the Blessed Mother in 5 points, called “the 5 stones of Medjugorje”, for those who wish to become true “apostles of her love”. If I may, I would like to add a sixth stone, that is so crucial today, namely the Christian understanding of suffering, which Mary has expressed especially to Vicka. When suffering knocks on our door, Mary always helps us to suffer with Jesus and not without Jesus! The difference is huge, as big as the difference between day and night, or between hope and despair.
Recently, a young mother came from Colombia to Medjugorje with her severely disabled 3-year-old daughter, in order to entrust her to Our Lady. This was a very severe handicap, as the child could not see, hear or walk, and could only be fed through a tube. This mother, Maria José, was radiant because she had been praying for years and one could clearly see on her face the imprint of God, a God of joy who gives himself to the human soul in a special way when they are undergoing trials.
Maria José was able to go to the Magnificat Center and was present during the apparition of Our Lady with the visionary, Marija. As soon as she arrived, Maria José was able to meet with Marija, and when Marija approached the child, she looked at her for a long time, clearly seized with immense tenderness. She then whispered these words:
She and the Madonna are one!
Marija’s spontaneous reaction was magnificent! It shows the value of life when suffering is offered! Maria José will never forget this luminous word in the future, when she undergoes trials.
3. “What should we do?” These days, many people are asking us this question, especially families with children. Some are stuck in a corner, with no apparent way out. But we can draw much hope from Mary’s messages. She never ceases to lead us toward trusting: isn’t she holding all the cards? If we allow ourselves to be guided by her motherly hand, she steers each one of our steps to bring us to the joy of a victory, first over ourselves, then over evil and over the world. She can only reiterate the Gospel that assures us of Christ’s victory. Her messages are reassuring!
Dear children! I ask you today to pray, pray, pray. In prayer, you will experience the greatest joy. Through prayer you will find a way out of impossible situations…(28.3.85)
Dear children, today I invite you to surrender completely to God… Little children, do not be afraid, for I am with you, even when you think that there is no way out and that Satan reigns. I bring you peace. I am your Mother and the Queen of Peace. I bless you with the blessing of joy, so that God may be everything to you in life.(25.7.88)
Little children… Sin will reign, and you will not be strong. But if you are mine, you will win, for your refuge will be the Heart of my Son Jesus.(25.7.19)
4. We have entered into the novena before Christmas, and here in Medjugorje there are some very beautiful prayer initiatives. For instance, the traditional Mass at 6 a.m. each day of Advent, with a church that is full, especially with young people; also many rosaries prayed on Apparition Hill… On this occasion I would like to recall a significant event that occurred in December 1991 during the war, because I see in it an analogy with the ordeal that the world is going through today.
For the local prayer group and pilgrims, our Lady would give a special message every year on December 16th, in order to better live the novena before Christmas. That year, in 1991, given the horrors of the war, we expected a dramatic message… What kind of Christmas would she announce? But it was quite the opposite! These are her words:
Dear children, may this Christmas be for you the most joyful of all Christmases! May your families be joyful as we were joyful in the stable when my Son was born!
At the time, we were surprised, but then everything quickly became clear. The key is that when things are going wrong, dwelling on the evil does not help the situation, it increases discomfort, stirs up hatred and can even exacerbate wounds. In addition, Satan is very flattered when we talk about his works. On that day, Our Lady helped us to understand that in order to overcome evil, we must do as she does and as the saints show us by example: while taking care of practical necessities, look up to God in prayer, for help comes from Him alone. In doing so, we enable His light to descend and expand, not only upon us but beyond us. Contemplating evil is damaging to us, but contemplating good transforms us, and therefore, even in difficult situations, we can “be love and an expression of Paradise here on earth” as Mary tells us in her message. Praying and talking about God’s works melts evil without touching it.
It was very cold in the stable, the Holy Family did not even have the basic necessities. The Son of God and Creator of all things had to sleep in a manger for animals! They suffered. But for Joseph and Mary, the joy of Jesus’ coming transcended their suffering. The power of their love and prayer closed the door to Satan who was never able to enter their home.
May this Christmas 2021, so full of uncertainties, be an opportunity for each of us to turn away from our screens, to look up to heaven, and with all our heart worship the One who is our sure salvation. We can each reflect on the light of heaven that each soul desires so much, and overcome this darkness of conscience: a modern evil that causes inner death.
On the evening of December 25th, during the apparition (at 5:40 p.m.), Mary will be draped in her golden robe and will carry the Child God in her arms and give Him to us. She will bless us with her motherly blessing and rejoice for all the hearts that are open to her, all the hearts that will receive the precious gift of her Child and embrace Him with love.
5. Did St Joseph leave us on December 8th, at the end of the year dedicated to him? I heard this many times: “How sad that the year of St. Joseph is over!” But that is to misunderstand Saint Joseph! We can compare the 12 months of the year of St Joseph to a time of discovery, a time of intense interaction with his person, his qualities and his goodness. Many experienced true little miracles, as have I.
But after this blessed year, I wish to emphasize one of his virtues that he certainly wishes to share with us, a virtue that is indispensable to walk on the path of holiness. It is his constant concern to be perfectly attentive to God. St. Joseph is the best model of the “Shema Israel! Hear O Israel!“, the prayer that Jesus himself recited at least 3 times a day. I admire Saint Joseph’s heart of silence.
This silence is not a sign of emptiness, but rather, of fullness. Out of humility, aware of the immense responsibility that the Heavenly Father had entrusted to him as shepherd of the Holy Family, he always listened so as not to risk missing a single word from God. A silence of meditation on the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit in him. This is how he grasped God’s secrets with his heart and did not let them evaporate with useless words. In a word, he inhabited his own heart that was so full of God.
Joseph had an obedient heart. But to be able to obey well, one has to know how to listen.
“Arise, take the Child and his Mother and go to Egypt…” Satan’s plan fomented by King Herod against Jesus fell through thanks to Joseph’s obedience!
Can we, too, be silent, so we can listen to God whispering in our hearts, trust in Him, and thereby thwart Satan’s plans for our world?
Surprise! This beautiful statue of the Saint, holding the Child Jesus by the hand, is now standing in the church of Medjugorje.
6. Our next Live Broadcast will be on Friday, December 26th at 9pm. Tell your friends who are living in fear and have lost hope! The full November 26 live stream is broadcast here:
Just the commentary here:
8. Don’t miss our new videos…
Dearest Gospa, like you and with you, with Joseph your spouse, in the company of the Angels, we are on the path towards Bethlehem. We beg you, fill us with the feelings that ignite your whole person, in the expectation of seeking with your eyes the One whom your heart loves! Teach us how to love Him!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. Who will replace Bishop Hoser? On November 27th, Pope Francis appointed Mgr. Hoser’s successor as a special apostolic visitor for the parish of Medjugorje. Mgr. Aldo Cavalli is Italian, from Lombardy, he is 75 years old. This appointment has caused great joy, and we can’t wait to see him come!
PS 2. Prepare for Christmas, pray with us this Novena to Baby Jesus hidden in Mary’s Womb!
PS 3. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Roanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS 4. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook
PS 5. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. mariedenazareth.com/toutes-nos-actions/#newsletters
PS 6. Don’t miss: MP3s and CDs. You can listen to my talks for FREE on Spotify, Instagram, and at my website: sremmanuel.org/video
PS 7. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 8. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website: sremmanuel.org/shop/
Her videos are at the link below:
There are also a number of litanies:
Videos of litanies: youtube.com/watch?v=DnoDskPFBE8&list=PLrEjPRunquHek8TiqGteD15BWyomyIjOT
PS 9. Take a look at our Facebook page:
PS 10. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at:
PS 11. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics:
PS 12. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 13. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 14. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chinese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com