Sister Emmanuel recently released her March 2022 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2022
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje March 15, 2022
Dear friends, praised be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On February 25, 2022, the visionary, Marija, received the following monthly message from Our Lady:
Dear children! I am with you and we pray together. Help me with prayer, little children, that Satan may not prevail. His power of death, hatred, and fear has visited the earth. Therefore, little children, return to God and to prayer, to fasting and to renunciation, for all those who are downtrodden, poor, and have no voice in this world without God. Little children, if you do not return to God and His Commandments, you do not have a future. That is why He sent me to you to guide you. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. A future saint who is very inspired! Many people still don’t know very much about the famous Italian priest, Don Dolindo Ruotolo. Before quoting him, here are some snippets from his life, to help you understand why he is such a delight to me.
He’s got it all figured out! Don Dolindo is that holy priest from Naples (1882-1970) who so generously distributes his favors to all who invoke him. Let me quote just one episode from his life… He was a terrible student in every subject, really very bad, and so he was always being punished at school and humiliated at home. Feeling crushed by many sufferings, he nevertheless did not abandon his secret hope of becoming a priest. One day as a teenager, he addressed the Blessed Virgin: “Oh my sweet Mother, if you want me to become a priest, give me intelligence, because you can clearly see that I am a fool!”
At that moment, there was a gust of wind, and an image representing the Blessed Virgin and the Child Jesus flew to his forehead and was stuck there. Heaven’s response was immediate: Dolindo received such intelligence, such wisdom, that he found himself number one in every subject! He became so brilliant! This is evidenced by his colossal number of writings and teachings. Of course, this is not what made him a holy priest. I will let you discover his life, which was a beautiful ascent into intimacy with Christ. (www.dolindo.org)
But for now, I only wish to quote one of his writings, because it seems so prophetic to me. This is Jesus speaking to the soul, and that soul can be yours! Every word is important.
Jesus to the soul:
When you get the impression that the world has been given over to the authoritarianism of the powerful, and that it is joining forces against the Church, then know that the throne of the monster has been undermined, and that it will collapse in one fell swoop, struck by a pebble that falls off from the mountain. Let me then act, for it is I who harmoniously grant freedom to the demands of Divine Glory, and allow things to run the course of men’s wickedness in order to draw divine Glory from it. You will see it happen even on a small scale, because just overnight, among those who use violence, some will just disappear, and families will recover peace and prosperity. Worship God, and leave it to Him to peacefully establish order for the world, because He sees everything, arranges everything and organizes everything according to what He allows. As for yourself, let yourself be moved along by the mysterious ways of His Providence and pray… Oh! Prayer! Pray, pray with the certainty of taking action by means of prayer, because prayer is the most powerful of actions.(From Surrender to God, excerpt)
3. Saint Joseph is looking for doormen! The role of a doorman is to open the door to whoever wishes to enter. Our family homes have doors; they can be open or closed. After being harshly rejected by his family in Bethlehem when he asked for a decent asylum for the birth of Jesus, Saint Joseph is still seeking to enter into our families! He wants to make each of our families his own family, he who is our protector, and is called the provider of families and the honor of home life.
In each family, it only takes one person to open the door to this great saint! He stands outside with the humility of someone who does not impose himself, despite his glorious title of husband of the Mother of God, yet he is burning with the desire to enter our home, loaded with 1000’s of gifts. He knows our needs, our painful deficiencies, our lack of love and our divisions. He sees clearly, in the divine light, how much we yearn for peace and do not know how to achieve it. He sees our misery, our material and spiritual poverty, our fears and our sufferings, and he hopes so much to help us! He has the means to do so, and he is surprised that we are not aware of it. Who in your family will open the door for him? Blessed Alexandrina de Costa of Portugal, who had a close relationship with him, gives us this precious confidence that Jesus gave her about her beloved adoptive father:
Ask me what you want in the name of the one who on earth was my adoptive father. Ask and tell people to present their prayers to me in his name; he can obtain from me in Heaven what all the saints together do not obtain!
I have often wondered how such a great saint kept silent throughout the gospel? I believe that the reason once again is his humility. He was so aware of the great mystery entrusted to him, first in Mary and then in Jesus, that he was constantly listening to God’s plans. He did not want to mix his own words with what the Holy Spirit could suggest to him in the depths of his soul, to love, serve and guide the Holy Family. Oh, if we listened to God’s whispers in our souls instead of being so distracted by the deceiving lights of the world, how many misfortunes would be spared us! How much suffering we would avoid! To use an image from our time, I would dare say that his cell phone was the voice of God that he let resonate in his heart, as well as the messages from the Angels who would speak up at just the right time. He was that good, well ploughed land that receives the seed of the Word and produces fruit one hundredfold.Shema Israel, (listen) O Israel…. With Saint Joseph, no mix-ups! (See PS1)
Moreover, he never claimed any personal interest in his very special mission. For the apostles who had ambitions, who wanted to be great, and were waiting for a reward for following Jesus, it took the Pentecost before they surrendered themselves completely. As for Joseph, he immediately gave his all, and he agreed to walk blind, abandoning himself to God’s plans for the Holy Family without knowing them in advance. He moves forward step by step, sustained by unlimited trust in the Father’s secret plan for his Son and for the Blessed Virgin Mary. For someone who is in charge of a family – and what a family, this is a feat!
But let’s go back to the doormen… My personal experience has taught me that St. Joseph is never invoked in vain, both for temporal graces and for spiritual graces. I can only invite you to experience this yourself within your family or community. Open the door for him, invite him in so that he may be loved and known for who he is. Don’t miss this opportunity! He is such a loyal friend! Allow him to act powerfully in your home in these troubled times. Jesus Himself obeyed His father Joseph on earth, and He continues to obey him in Heaven. No doubt he still calls him “Dad!”
4. On March 18, Mirjana Soldo will receive her annual apparition. We will send you the message that Mary will convey to her for us. Be careful! There are many false messages and false statements on the Internet, but Mirjana did not announce anything special about the secrets on that day. Let us remain calm and focus on Mary’s real requests, especially those of the month of February, they are serious and very important for our future: “… Little children, if you do not return to God and His commandments, you have no future…” Our only real future is Jesus!
5. Brand new, SPOTIFY: Don’t miss the opportunityto listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, in order to walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! https://spoti.fi/3sRe7Lv
6. Archbishop Aldo Cavalli has made a good start on his mission in Medjugorje, following in the footsteps of Archbishop Hoser. He has visited several local communities, including my Community of the Beatitudes. We were very touched by his simplicity and openness of heart in our conversation with him. May God’s blessing always be upon him!
7. Our next Live Broadcast in French will take place on March 26th at 9pm. Tell your friends who have lost hope! The complete live broadcast of February 26th can be seen here:
Just the commentary here:
8. Last minute! A real event!!!
Pope Francis will consecrate Russia and the Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The consecration will take place on Friday, March 25th, during the penitence celebration that Pope Francis will preside over at 5 p.m. in St. Peter’s Basilica. The same act, on the same day, will be performed in Fatima by Cardinal Krajewski, pontifical chaplain, as the Pope’s envoy. This was announced by the Director of the Holy See Press Office, Matteo Bruni. The feast day of the Lord’s Annunciation was chosen for this consecration.
Dearest Gospa, without you, what would become of the world! You have been chosen and sent by God to help us! Thank you for all the prayer groups you have raised in the past 40 years, thank you for all those who walk with you in the midst of the flames of this Godless world! Dear Mother, protect your “little remnant” that trusts in you!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. SuggestedPrayer of Saint Teresa of Avila:
O most glorious Saint Joseph, we resort to your powerful intercession for the needs of our family. We know that in Nazareth your life communion with Jesus and Mary was so deep that they can only consent to everything you ask of them. We entrust ourselves to you: our person, our future. Increase our fervor in faith; give us stability and perseverance… You were able to bring about God’s plan for the Holy Family by always surrendering with confidence to His will. Teach us to work hard for the good of all… hoping with great confidence for all the graces of the Son of Mary.
PS 2. In Sinu Jesu. A best-seller translated into 12 languages! The diary of an Irish Benedictine priest. There is a very deep dialog between the priest and the Lord Jesus, Mary and some saints such as Little Thérèse. A book that changes the life of a Christian by opening unsuspected horizons for his relationship with God.
E-book. Angelico Press 2016 4709 Briar Knoll Dr. Kettering OH 45429 – angelicopress.org
PS 3. Another example of how God intervenes in the lives of gangsters is demonstrated in the life of a notorious gangster from London who had an incredible conversion, and now devotes his life to God by giving missions in schools and parishes around the UK and Ireland. His book ‘From Gangland to Promised Land’ tells us of his profound conversion. amzn.to/3rZPn4o
For more information about his missions, see his website: johnpridmore.com
PS 4. Warning: Some social networks and some videos are circulating statements allegedly signed by “Sister Emmanuel”, which do not always come from me, and which mix truth and falsehoods. Please ignore them! My own statements can be found in the Monthly reports and in the videos published by “The Children of Medjugorje”. I ask that any quotation of my words and writings be accompanied by a reference. Please refrain from any additions or changes that could lead to confusion. Quoting something out of context is also improper. My aim is not to provide scoops, let alone to arouse fear. On the contrary, I seek to inspire the hope and peace that our Queen of Heaven communicates to us through her messages.
I thank all those who accurately quote some parts of my Reports and videos, without forgetting this reference: childrenofmedjugorje.org
Thank you to all those who are praying faithfully for this apostolate!
PS 5. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:
“A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards”. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity. amzn.to/3oVn8ly
PS 6. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Roanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS 7. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook
PS 8. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. mariedenazareth.com/toutes-nos-actions/#newsletters
PS 9. Don’t miss: MP3s and CDs. You can listen to my talks for FREE on Spotify, Instagram, and at my website: sremmanuel.org/video
PS 10. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 8. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website:
Her videos are at the link below:
There are also a number of litanies:
Videos of litanies: youtube.com/watch?v=DnoDskPFBE8&list=PLrEjPRunquHek8TiqGteD15BWyomyIjOT
PS 9. Take a look at our Facebook page:
PS 10. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at:
PS 11. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics:
PS 12. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 13. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 14. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: email@example.com
- German: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian: email@example.com
- Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flemish: email@example.com
- Croatian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arabic: email@example.com
- Thai: firstname.lastname@example.org