Sister Emmanuel recently released her September 2022 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2022
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje, September 11, 2022
Dear friends, praise be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On August 25, 2022, the visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
Dear children! God permits me to be with you and to lead you on the way of peace, so that through personal peace, you build peace in the world. I am with you and intercede for you before my Son Jesus, that He may give you a strong faith and hope in a better future, which I desire to build up with you. You be courageous and do not be afraid, because God is with you. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. The vision that made Pope Leo XIII tremble
On October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII celebrated Holy Mass and then attended another ceremony in thanksgiving (see PS 1). Suddenly, he was seen lifting his head and staring intensely at something above the celebrant. He stared, without blinking, as if filled with a feeling of terror and wonder, and his face changed color. Something strange… something great was happening within him.
Finally, as if coming to his senses, he straightened himself, leaning on his hand with a light but energetic movement. He was seen heading to his private office. His close assistants anxiously followed him and asked him in a soft voice: “Holy Father, do you not feel well? Do you need anything?” He replied, “No, nothing.”
Half an hour later, he called the Secretary of the Congregation of Rites and, handing him a sheet of paper, ordered him to print it and send it to all the bishops of the world. What did this sheet contain? Three things: the prayer that we recite at the end of Mass with the faithful and which contains the supplication of the Blessed Virgin, the ardent invocation of the Prince of the Heavenly Militias, and the invocation of God to push Satan back into hell. (See Don Amorth’s book, “An Exorcist Tells”)
But what did Leo XIII experience in this vision? He explained that just as he was about to leave the altar, he suddenly heard some voices: “After Mass,” he said, “I heard two voices, one soft and good, the other guttural and hard; it seemed that they came from next to the tabernacle. It was the devil who was addressing the Lord, as if in a dialogue… Then I had a terrible vision of hell: I saw the earth open like a grenade. It was shrouded in darkness, and from the abyss I saw a legion of demons coming out of the world to destroy the works of the Church and attack the Church itself, which I saw had extremely reduced.
St. Michael appeared and drove the evil spirits back into the abyss. Then I saw the Archangel intervene not at that time, but much later, when people prayed numerous fervent prayers to the Archangel.” It is up to us to respond to this call of extreme importance in order to hasten the full victory of the Church, and thereby shorten the sufferings that accompany this struggle!
Here is the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel that Leo XIII wrote at the end of this vision. He ordered it to be recited after each low Mass:
“St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.”
Although this obligation was abolished in 1964, St. John Paul II reinstated it and Pope Francis, on September 29th, 2019, on the feast of St. Michael the Archangel, asked all Catholics to recite these three prayers throughout May (the month of the Rosary): a Rosary, then a Sub tuum praesidium (to Mary) and the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.
“We fly to your patronage, O Holy Mother of God; despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers, O glorious and blessed Virgin.” (Sub tuum prayer – the most ancient Marian prayer)
3. In the year 590, when the plague was raging, causing thousands of deaths, Pope Gregory the Great invited the population to make a procession of supplication and penance in Rome. People would walk slowly, bare foot, with their heads covered. Many dropped dead from the plague during the procession, but the pope asked everyone to continue praying. He himself bore the icon of the Blessed Virgin “Salvation of the Roman people” painted by St Luke, from St. Mary Major to St. Peter’s Basilica. As the procession was about to cross the bridge over the Tiber River to reach the basilica, voices of Angels were heard, singing the beautiful hymn “Regina Caeli, Laetare, Alleluia!” After the song of the Angels, pope Gregory saw St Michael appear above the tomb of Hadrian, dressed in sparkling armor, brandishing a sword full of blood. Then the Angel placed the sword back in its sheath. The Pope understood this gesture marked the end of the plague in Rome. In 1304, Pope Benedict XI had a large bronze statue of St Michael placed on Hadrian’s tomb. Since then, it has been called “Castel Sant’Angelo”.
What about the coronavirus? In 2021, for Palm Sunday, a historic event of great impact took place at the Sanctuary of St. Michael the Archangel of Mount Galgano. To stop the coronavirus, the Rector of the Sanctuary, Father Ladislao Sucky and Fathers Micheliti took with them the Eucharist, a relic of the Holy Cross and the sword of St. Michael, and they blessed the city, all of Italy and the whole world.
4. Why recall these events today? Because love is becoming increasingly cold in the nest of human life, that is, the family as the Creator created it! Of course we are witnessing some very beautiful initiatives of faith, but the spiritual battle that is raging more than ever must awaken us from a lethargy of the soul. This is vital and crucial. Family prayer, which creates and weaves the union of hearts, has given way to 1000 other things. And yet love is what saves, love heals, it is love that gives peace! God is love, and without God, without the prayer that gives God to souls, the family has no future.
Beware, we are at a crossroad! Now is the time to make a choice: turn right or turn left? Return to God, or let yourself be seduced by the world. The future of every one of us depends on this choice.
Mary warns us in her wonderful maternal way! “I am listening to your cry and prayers for peace. For years, Satan has been fighting for war. That is why God sent me among you to guide you on the path of holiness, because humanity is at a crossroad. I am calling you to return to God and to God’s commandments, that it may be good for you on earth, and that you may come out of this crisis into which you have entered…” (March 25, 2022)
Here, Mary is repeating the words of St. John Paul II, in his Act of Consecration to Mary on October 8th, 2000: “Today more than ever humanity is at a crossroads. And once again, salvation is entirely and only, O Holy Virgin, in your Son Jesus.”
“Help me with prayer, little children, that Satan may not prevail. His power of death, hatred and fear has visited the earth. Therefore, little children, return to God and to prayer, to fasting and to renunciation, for all those who are downtrodden, poor, and have no voice in this world without God. Little children, if you do not return to God and His commandments, you do not have a future. That is why He sent me to you, to guide you…” (February 25, 2022)
5. Yes, we want to help Our Lady! Here are a few effective ways to do this…
For the French speaking, join “France is praying”! This magnificent initiative of a group of lay Catholics who invite the faithful to promote and multiply the prayer of the Rosary. It has already led to more than 2200 public Rosaries being prayed all across France.
Telegram canal https://t.me/lafranceprie
You find it difficult praying the Rosary alone? Here are some great ways to respond to Mary’s call:
Join thousands of prayerful people united around our MDML brothers! Every evening, these French young people host a live Rosary prayer at 7:30 pm on the NDML YouTube channel youtube.com/c/NDMLvideo
6. It is highly recommended to consecrate ourselves to St Michael the Archangel, to consecrate to him our families, our parishes, our work, our ministries… By doing this, we enjoy his great protection against the evil spirits who want our ruin and who also want to destroy our bodies by all kinds of means. St. Paul exhorts us: “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” (Eph 6:11-12)
In times of conflict in the family and in times of war, St. Michael assists us in our spiritual battles, he gives us the strength and courage to say no to whatever opposes God, and to stick to what is good – in short, to choose true love in all circumstances. It is good to choose a prayer of consecration and repeat it every day, or even several times a day in case of strong internal or external fighting, in family, at work, in times of war, etc.
I have witnessed exorcisms, and I have seen with my own eyes the power of liberation obtained by a simple invocation to St. Michael the Archangel.
Consecration to Saint Michael the Archangel : “St. Michael the Archangel, I dedicate myself to you. I place myself, my family and all that belongs to me, under your powerful protection. Grow the fervor in my heart and remember that from this day on, I am under your protection. Obtain for me the grace to love with all my heart: God, my Father, Jesus, my Savior, the Holy Spirit, my Sanctifier, and Mary, my sweet Mother. Amen.”
The month of September is dedicated to the Angels and Archangels. Let us offer them beautiful Litanies, to scare away the enemy and spread peace in our hearts!
7. Our latest videos on YouTube:
- Abandon yourself into God’s hands
- 40 Years With Mary, and Then?
- illumination of Conscience? D Day in Medjugorje
- “I had an appointment with Death at 5 pm. Sr Emmanuel’s Personal Testimony”
- The Child who conquers evil
8. Our next live broadcast in French will be on September 26th at 9pm. The August 26th commentary was broadcast here: youtube.com/watch?v=uHyfFUqYOOg
9. SPOTIFY! A very practical and brand new tool! Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, to help us walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! spotify.com/show/6UyD5GQ2xYd4eZQvgODTiq?si=ca53b30dcc4440bc
New online catechesis, audio version (it is not necessary to have Spotify).
Dearest Gospa, blessed are you, the Queen of the Seraphim, of the Cherubim, of the Thrones, of the Dominions, the Virtues, the Powers, the Principalities, the Archangels and the Angels. One word from you, Queen of the 9 choirs of the Angels, and they obey you! Do not cease to intercede for those who are in affliction and give great hope to all your children!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. Take note of the date – October 13th, the date of the last apparition at Fatima, when the miracle of the sun took place. Spectacular!
PS 2. In the Book of Revelation, St. Michael the Archangel is chosen by God to be at the head of his heavenly army and lead the fight against the dragon, that is, Satan (Rev 12:7).
PS 3. The spiritual retreat for married couples will be from November 2nd to November 5th.
PS 4. We highly recommend these books Transfigured: Patricia Sandoval’s Escape from Drugs, Homelessness, and the Back Doors of Planned Parenthood
- Transfigured: Patricia Sandoval’s Escape from Drugs, Homelessness, and the Back Doors of Planned Parenthood
- Fatima O Fatima: Fatima is a Light Shining on World History in order that we do not despair
PS 5. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Romanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS 6. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook