Sister Emmanuel recently released her October 2022 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2022
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje, October 19, 2022
Dear friends, praise be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On September 25, 2022, visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
Dear children! Pray that the Holy Spirit may enlighten you that you be joyful seekers of God and witnesses of love without bounds. I am with you, little children, and, anew, I am calling all of you: take courage and bear witness to the good works that God is doing in and through you. Be joyful in God. Do good to your neighbor so that it will be good for you on earth and pray for peace, which is threatened because Satan wants war and peacelessness. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. The Cardinal and Purgatory. November is approaching where we celebrate All Saints’ Day, followed by All Souls Day when we remember our deceased. A fervent novena to the souls in Purgatory (from 24 Oct. to 1 Nov.) would be very beneficial for us! Here is an irresistible encouragement:
In Vicenza, Italy, Cardinal Baronio witnessed a surprising and instructive event: he had entered the room of a dying man to assist him and give him the sacraments of the Church (See PS1). Suddenly, he saw a multitude of good spirits appear on the bed of this dying man. They comforted the man and scattered the groaning demons who were desperately attempting to bring about his perdition. The Cardinal asked them, “Who are you?” They replied that they were the 8,000 souls that this man had delivered from purgatory through his prayers and good works. They had been sent by God, they explained, to take him to Heaven without spending a single moment in purgatory. (See PS2)
3. Miracle at the Carmel in Quito! For this month dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary, I would like to recall one of Mary’s most beautiful missions in Latin America, that has saved many Christian communities over many years:
In 1984, the Quito Carmel “Carmen Alto” was withering away. The novitiate had to be closed. Not a single vocation to be seen! However, the Prioress, Mother Maria Helena del Corazón de Jesús, regained hope when an Italian nun, Sister Luicela, told her that she was going on a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. She immediately asked her to pray for vocations while she was there, and she even entrusted her with a letter to give to one of the visionaries for the Blessed Virgin.
In Medjugorje, Sister Luicela was able to attend a public apparition. When the visionary shared Mary’s words during the apparition, the sister was deeply moved! The message was indeed timely: “I will take care of the communities that will pray together the 3 Mysteries of the Rosary every day, for the intentions of my Immaculate Heart, and I will choose their vocations myself.”
Overjoyed by these heavenly words, Sister Luicela communicated them to the Prioress of the Carmel who did not delay in gathering the sisters and offered to pray the 3 parts of the Rosary every day, together. The sisters all gladly accepted Mary’s request. They changed their daily schedule in order to fit in this new practice. And that is how a period of great Marian fervor began in this Carmel.
A few months later, the first vocation arrived, Sr. Maria de los Angeles, followed by other young sisters. There were so many vocations that after a few years, the prioress had to establish another Carmel, in Santo Domingo, Ecuador. When this new Carmel also reached a number of sisters greater than 21 (the maximum allowed), it became necessary to establish another Carmel, this time in Panama. It goes without saying that in these new Carmelite convents, the tradition of praying the 3 mysteries of the Rosary every day together, remains very much alive!
During my mission in Galilee in 2017, a sister of the Carmel of Haifa confided to me: “I am a fruit of this message and of this prayer that Mary gave us, because I entered the Carmel of Santo Domingo. Then she told me the whole story. (See PS3)
A few years ago, faced with such blessings, the Poor Clares of Quito decided to adopt this prayer, according to Mary’s message in Medjugorje, in order to obtain vocations. Needless to say, they were well answered!
Why does Our Lady so often repeat “Dear children, live my messages”? Today more than ever, the Rosary, as a weapon, is necessary, given the stakes involved in the raging spiritual battle. We cannot neglect any track to victory. May this golden key, offered by the Queen of the Rosary, inspire many of her children who are struggling and becoming discouraged!
4. Sister Lucia, the last visionary of Fatima, said the following on December 26th, 1957:
“The Most Holy Virgin, in these last times that we are living, has given a new power to the recitation of the Rosary, in such a way that there is not a single problem, no matter how difficult, temporal or above all spiritual, referring to the personal life of each of us, of our families, of the world or of religious communities, or of the life of peoples and nations; there is no problem – I am saying – no matter how difficult, that we cannot solve by praying the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary, we will save ourselves, sanctify ourselves, console our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls. (See PS4)
5. Perfume for your home! Every Hail Mary is like a rose that we offer to the Blessed Mother, hence the word “Rosary”. In recent years, Mary has been giving us beautiful insights about these acclaimed roses that she loves so much!
“I can’t help but be where there is the fragrance of roses,” she says (February 2, 2017). As soon as we start a Rosary prayer, she immediately comes closer and delights in this mysterious fragrance, that of “her roses”.
According to Mirjana, when Our Lady appears, a unique perfume emanates from her, that cannot be defined, it’s very much her own. Yes, wherever she is, wherever she is welcomed with the heart, fragrances accompany her. They disturb Satan and his angels so much that they flee immediately. Who would have thought that the scent of a rose could become a powerful weapon to drive away evil?!
“In this world without peace and full of threats,” Mary tells us, “Your hands, apostles of my love, should be stretched out in prayer and mercy. Give me the Rosary, the roses I love so much. My roses are your prayers said with the heart and not only the lips. My roses are your works of prayer, faith and love. My Son, when he was little, told me that my children would be numerous and that they would bring me many roses. I didn’t understand it. Now I know that you are those children who bring me roses when you love my Son above all else, when you pray with your heart, when you help the most destitute. These are my roses. (Feb. 12, 2017 to Mirjana)
“From you, my apostles, I expect roses of prayer which must be acts of love. These prayers are dearest to my motherly heart. I present them to my Son who was born for you. He looks at you and listens to you; we are always close to you; it is a love that calls, unites, converts, encourages and fulfills. Therefore, my apostles, always love one another and above all, love my Son! This is the only way to salvation, to eternal life. This is my favorite prayer that fills my heart with a beautiful scent of roses. (Jan. 2, 2017)
6. Our videos on YouTube:
- Offer your suffering to Jesus
- Consecrate your death and heal from fear
- “I had an appointment with Death at 5 pm. Sr Emmanuel’s Personal Testimony”
- The Miracle Hidden in Your Rosary
7. Our next live broadcast in French will be on October 26th at 9pm. The September 26th commentary was broadcast here: https://youtu.be/b9Uh-kq9EZs
8. SPOTIFY! A very practical and brand new tool! Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, to help us walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! spotify.com/show/6UyD5GQ2xYd4eZQvgODTiq?si=ca53b30dcc4440bc
New online catechesis, audio version (it is not necessary to have Spotify).
Dearest Gospa, you told us: “Jesus always listens to his Mother.” And you can see that so many of your children are wandering in spiritual darkness. Please speak with Him about our needs! May He transform us into apostles of fire and fill us with His peace!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS1. Many people come to implore Mary and her Son Jesus for healing. But let us not forget that the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick can also obtain healings, both of the soul and of the body! Do not wait for the last hour! See what the Catechism of the Catholic Church says about it, you will find treasures!
PS2. Excerpt from the Spanish book “Leeme o Lamentalo”, by Father Paul O’Sullivan, available at email@example.com. Tel +34 629792849
PS3. Excerpt from the book “The Rosary, a journey that will change your life!” by Sr. Emmanuel. Available on Amazon and Google Books. https://sremmanuel.org/books/#The_Rosary_A_Journey_That_Changes_Your_Life
PS4. Said by Sister Lucia to Father Augustin Fuentes in an interview at the Carmelite monastery of Coimbra (Portugal), on December 26th, 1957. On May 22nd, 1958, Father Fuentes repeated what he had heard from Sister Lucy at a conference in Mexico.
PS5. Have you or someone you know been thinking that you may benefit from seeing a counsellor/ therapist? Life can be difficult at times, and so talking things through with a professional can really help. A lady who spent nearly 2 years with me in Medjugorje, and who fully embraced Our Lady’s school, is now a qualified therapist. If you would like to speak to her about any issues that are happening in your life, safe in the knowledge that you can bring your faith into the therapy, then please send an email to Annfirstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation.
Counselling is offered online via Zoom.
PS6. Youth Festival 2023. PLEASE NOTE! Change of dates for 2023! The Festival will not take place at the beginning of August, but instead from 26 to 30 July, to enable participation in the WYD in Lisbon in August.
PS7. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Romanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS8. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook
Available from Amazon Worldwide Google Play | EPUB eBook | Google Books
PS9. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. https://www.mariedenazareth.com/en/our-activities/
PS10. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
- The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
- The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
- Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
- Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
- Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
- Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
- The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS11. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website:
- Books https://sremmanuel.org/books/
- Her videos are at the link below: https://sremmanuel.org/video/
- Videos of litanies that help to win over Evil: youtube.com/watch?v=DnoDskPFBE8&list=PLrEjPRunquHek8TiqGteD15BWyomyIjOT
PS12. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS13. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS14. Good news for italian speakers!!!
We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS15. To receive the “Monthly reports from Medjugorje” by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org (official publication)
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!
Children of Medjugorje, INC | Kacide 5, Medjugorje, 88266 Bosnia & Herzegovina
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.