Sister Emmanuel recently released her November 2022 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2022
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje, November 19, 2022
Dear friends, praise be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On October 25, 2022, visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
Dear children! The Most High permits me to be with you, and to be joy for you and the way in hope, because mankind has decided for death. That is why He sent me to keep instructing you that without God you do not have a future. Little children, be instruments of love for all those who have not come to know the God of love. Witness joyfully your faith and do not lose hope in a change of the human heart. I am with you and am blessing you with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. November is not over! It is beautiful to see how much the Croatian people take their deceased loved ones to heart. Cemeteries here look like blossoming colorful gardens! And above all, masses and prayers are said every day for the deceased. This is a great act of charity towards those who have left this world before us and it is something that we can all do.
In the 80s, the visionaries told us that one day, at the time of the apparition, they saw the Blessed Mother moving amongst the crowd that prayed with them, and she blessed all those present (PS 1). But they also noticed that she was making a sign of the cross on some people’s foreheads, people of different ages. So, they asked her why she was doing this to some people and not to others? She told them that she was doing this on the foreheads of those who would soon die. Through this simple motherly gesture, we understand that Mary mysteriously prepares each of her children to present themselves before God.
Sometimes, signs are given regarding the imminent departure of some people. I know a priest who devotes a lot of time to prayer. One day as he was walking to the church in Medjugorje, he saw Father Slavko about 10 meters away from him. Suddenly, he saw Fr Slavko’s body turn into a skeleton. Shocked by this vision, my priest friend tried to catch up to Father Slavko, but he had already walked ahead. Of course, the priest applied himself to praying a lot for his fellow priest, because he saw this sign as a warning. And indeed, just a few days later, at the end of a Way of the Cross at the top of Mount Križevac, to everyone’s surprise, Father Slavko gave up his soul to God.
3. On November 24th, Father Slavko was born in heaven. On the anniversary of his birth into heaven, I wish to share with you a powerful piece of advice he gave in his homily about the danger of slander, speaking ill of your neighbor and indulging in malicious conversations. Here are his words in essence:
“When you see someone committing a sin, or you hear that someone has made a mistake, you quickly pick up your phone and tell your friends, “Look at what so-and-so did…!” No! Don’t do that! I suggest another attitude, that of a Christian: Take your phone and tell your friends:”You know, I heard bad news! Someone has committed a significant mistake and I am very saddened. I do not want to tell you now what it is, nor who it is, but I suggest that you pray a novena and fast with me for this person, so that God will help him. I can assure you that you will lose many of your friends!”
This is how Father Slavko would evangelize. He always invited us to experience a very hands-on conversion. As a good confessor, he helped us detect the bad habits that we may have without even realizing it which defile our souls. As we became aware of our transgressions, he helped us to get rid of them.
On November 24th, many villagers walk from Cerin, his native village, to his grave, begging him to intercede powerfully for peace in our hearts, peace in our families and peace in the world.
4. Sister Lucia, the last visionary of Fatima, said the following on December 26th, 1957:
“The Most Holy Virgin, in these last times that we are living, has given a new power to the recitation of the Rosary, in such a way that there is not a single problem, no matter how difficult, temporal or above all spiritual, referring to the personal life of each of us, of our families, of the world or of religious communities, or of the life of peoples and nations; there is no problem – I am saying – no matter how difficult, that we cannot solve by praying the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary, we will save ourselves, sanctify ourselves, console our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls. (See PS4)
Nasty gossip is detestable! Maria Simma (PS2), told me about it during my conversations with her. She actually had the gift of seeing souls suffering in Purgatory. She said that gossip, and even more so slander, were great sins with consequences that can be disastrous. You can destroy a reputation, or even drive someone to suicide. Because of this sin, many souls find themselves at the bottom of Purgatory and suffer a great deal while they are purified before going to heaven. The apostle Saint James already warned us against the harm that can be inflicted by the tongue.
No human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be!(James 3:8-10)
4. Natuzza Evolo (1924-2009) is a great Italian mystic, declared Servant of God in 2019. A mother and grandmother, a modest peasant woman of Calabria, she radiated goodness and simplicity. She could neither read nor write, but from her childhood she lived in strong union with the Lord. She is one of those rare people who often received visits from the deceased, and they told her about Purgatory, Heaven and hell.
After death, the soul goes through its personal judgment. Enlightened by a divine light, the real state of their soul is revealed to the deceased and they make their own decision to go to one of these three places. They go to Purgatory if they understand that they need to be purified before going to Heaven, in other words to be able to embrace perfect love. But if they also want to go directly to Heaven and come face-to-face with God, they must be similar to Him. These souls then go directly to Heaven, accompanied by their Guardian Angel. Perfect contrition and boundless trust in God’s mercy, gives the grace that is necessary.
The souls that came to visit Natuzza always asked for prayers, almsgiving, support and especially Holy Masses, so that their purification in purgatory would be shortened.
Why does the celebration of Mass help the souls of the deceased so much? Because the Mass is the sacrifice of Christ, the perfect sacrifice that reconciles us with the Father. Each Eucharist makes it possible for each soul to receive the graces that Christ’s redemption brings. The offering of the Mass for them is the most powerful way to reconcile them with God, for the Father always answers the prayers of his Son!
Many saints have seen Purgatory! Thank you, Lord, for giving us such witnesses about Purgatory, for this subject has almost completely disappeared from preaching. (PS 3). However, in the course of my missions, I have seen in people of all ages an immense thirst to know the truth about man’s ultimate end. But of course, the enemy of our souls tries to silence the truth of the faith so that he can set traps for God’s children. The enemy creates confusion, spiritual vagueness and ignorance in order to push his false doctrines about the afterlife.
In 1981, when Our Lady took with her the visionaries Vicka and Jakov to show them Heaven, Purgatory and Hell, she made it clear that we have only one life on earth, because after death there is eternity. To believe that after death there is nothing, is a grave mistake, she said. Likewise, it is a mistake to believe that we can be born many times on earth, because Reincarnation does not exist.
The best key to Paradise! Let us never forget that we were created out of love and for love. The purpose of our life is Heaven! It is our degree of love of God and neighbor that will tip the scales as we move to the hereafter. Saint Peter tells us: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.” (1 Pet 4:8). Let us never forget that God dreams of filling us with his love, and his great desire is to take us to Him as soon as possible to introduce us into His own happiness. Didn’t he shed all his blood for this? His love for us is unspeakable, and the suffering of souls in Purgatory is a suffering of love, a suffering of nostalgia for love. They have experienced this love at the moment of death, they long for it and repent of having so often offended, hurt, ignored or rejected it. Because of their defilements, they must wait before they can finally embrace the One who is only love. Do we want to go straight to Heaven after death? Let us strive on earth to have sincere contrition for our sins, to confess them often, and to adhere to the Lord with all our hearts.
St. Faustina collected these wonderful words of Jesus, pearls to remember, a true remedy against every form of fear:
I have opened my Heart as the living fount of mercy. Let every soul draw life from it! Let them approach that sea of mercy with great trust. Sinners shall receive justification and the righteous shall be confirmed in good. Whoever has put his trust in My mercy, at the hours of his death, I shall fill his soul with my Divine peace.(Diary, §1520)
… When a soul sees and recognizes the gravity of its sins, when the whole chasm of wretchedness into which is has sunk is laid bare before its eyes, let it not despair, but let it trustfully cast itself into the arms of My mercy, like a child into the arms of its beloved mother…(Diary §1541)
Advent is fast approaching; these words can help and direct us to live it well and purify our hearts!
5. Our videos on YouTube:
- The Key to Overcoming Hurt
- Jesus, Raise Up My Family!
- STOP and Reflect on Your Future
- The Miracle Hidden in Your Rosary
6. Our next live broadcast in French will be on November 26th at 9pm.
The Ocrtober 26th commentary was broadcast here: youtube.com/watch?v=cBEIovUZSBo
7. SPOTIFY! A very practical and brand new tool! Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, to help us walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! spotify.com/show/6UyD5GQ2xYd4eZQvgODTiq?si=ca53b30dcc4440bc
New online catechesis, audio version (it is not necessary to have Spotify).
Dearest Gospa, you promised that you would always be by our side. What joy that gives us! We surrender ourselves with infinite trust to your Motherly Heart, even in the midst of the tribulations of this passing world! You are steadfast!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. I don’t know if this happened once or several times.
PS 2. Maria Simma was a simple peasant girl from Vorarlberg in Austria. She had a special charism: she saw souls suffering in Purgatory come to her and ask for prayers. They presented themselves as normal people, dressed in the work clothes they had on earth. See my little book “The amazing secret of souls of Purgatory”, which is available to buy on Amazon and Google Books.
PS 3. Some famous names from this very long list: Saint Catherine of Genoa, Saint Catherine of Siena, Saint Teresa of Avila, Saint Françoise Romaine, Saint Gemma Galgani, St John Mary Vianney, St Padre Pio, Josepha Menendez, St Maryam of Bethlehem, Venerable Marthe Robin, Brother Daniele Natale…
PS 4. Youth Festival 2023. PLEASE NOTE! Change of dates for 2023! The Festival will not take place at the beginning of August, but from 26 to 30 July, to enable participation in the WYD in Lisbon in August.
PS 5. Good Counselling? Have you or someone you know been thinking that you may benefit from seeing a counsellor/ therapist? Life can be difficult at times, and so talking things through with a professional can really help. A lady who spent nearly 2 years with me in Medjugorje, and who fully embraced Our Lady’s school, is a qualified therapist. If you would like to speak to her about any issues that are happening in your life, safe in the knowledge that you can bring your faith into the therapy, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation. Counselling is offered online via Zoom.
PS 6. What did the Servant of God Fr. Dolindo say about heaven and purgatory? You may read his book ‘The Afterlife: Purgatory and heaven explained’, by Fr Dolindo Ruotolo. Click HERE
PS 7. Did you know that the first 7 days of the Apparitions in Medjugorje have been authenticated by the Church. The book, ‘Medjugorje, the first seven days’ details the interviews with the visionaries and the investigations made which the Vatican considered when deciding whether the apparitions should be authenticated. amazon.com/Medjugorje-first-seven-Darko-Pavicic-ebook/dp/B0B7BW26YH
PS 8. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Romanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS 9. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook
Available from Amazon Worldwide Google Play | EPUB eBook | Google Books
PS 10. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. https://www.mariedenazareth.com/en/our-activities/
PS 11. You can purchase these books from whichever continent you live on.
You can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
- The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
- The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
- Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
- Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
- Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
- Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
- The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 12. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website:
- Books https://sremmanuel.org/books/
- Her videos are at the link below: https://sremmanuel.org/video/
- Videos of litanies that help to win over Evil: youtube.com/watch?v=DnoDskPFBE8&list=PLrEjPRunquHek8TiqGteD15BWyomyIjOT
PS 13. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS 14. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 15. Good news for italian speakers!!!
We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 16. To receive the “Monthly reports from Medjugorje” by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org (official publication)
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com
You are no longer receiving the news? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!
Children of Medjugorje, INC | Kacide 5, Medjugorje, 88266 Bosnia & Herzegovina
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.