Sister Emmanuel recently released her May 2023 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2023
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje, May 13, 2023,
first apparition at Fatima
Dear friends, praise be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On April 25, 2023, the visionary, Marija, received the following monthly message:
Dear children! I am calling all of you to be carriers of the peace and joy of the risen Jesus for all those who are far from prayer; that the love of Jesus, through your lives, may transform them to a new life of conversion and holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. Madame Siemienska’s Rosary. In this month of May dedicated to Our Lady, let me share with you one of the most beautiful and favorite testimonies that I know of. Don’t miss the power of our Heavenly Mother!
Adam Chmielowski, at age 24, was already a famous painter. He was handsome, young, rich, and a go-getter. In other words, “he had everything going for him”, as the expression goes. It was the end of the 19th century, and Warsaw high society was snatching up his paintings. His success promised him a brilliant career. Adam was Catholic because of family tradition, and lived as an upright, honest man. However, he began to shift toward unwonted and occult practices. Some evenings, in Krakow, he liked to join his rich friends who would invite him to sessions where they would use Ouija boards. In their living room, there was a very heavy wooden table that had large metal rods. This was ideal for such activities, where people call upon “spirits” which respond by having the table make huge leaps, as if weighing as light as a feather. Adam was fascinated!
However, in a remote and dark corner of the room, someone was suffering. That was Mrs. Siemienska, the wife of the Master of Ceremonies. She was a devout Catholic, and knew the Bible very well. She also knew how displeasing her husband’s activities were to God. Is it not clearly written that this is an abomination before Adonai, the Living God? (PS1). However, she insisted on staying in her corner of the room in order to pray. She knew that God could prevent the arrival of evil spirits and curb their damage in the souls of these misguided people. With her rosary in hand, she prayed through the decades, begging the Blessed Mother to intervene.
But suddenly, the spirits manifested with a vengeance and potency! The heavy table began to turn and spin in the living room. Her blood began to boil, she couldn’t take it any longer! Rosary in hand, she jumped up from her chair, walked towards the group of spiritualists and, in an angry gesture, threw her Rosary beads on the table. Wide-eyed, dumb with amazement and dumbfounded, Adam watched. Under Madame Siemienska’s Rosary beads, the heavy whirling table stopped dead in its tracks, and broke in two! Adam describes it like this: “Then we heard a very loud bang, like a gunshot.” Frightened, the spiritualists turn on the light and remain dead silent. A deathly silence…
Adam had just experienced the shock of his life. He stared at the little Rosary beads lying near the miserably broken table, like David’s meagre stone near the inert body of the huge Goliath. He understood! He didn’t need any further instruction: in this fight between good and evil, the Blessed Mother defeated Satan with a simple Rosary! From then on, his life changed radically, he had no more time to waste.
He left his riches, his success and his unwonted activities; he transformed his art and started painting the face of Christ. He became a servant to the poor. He even went to live among them, in the sordid areas of Warsaw where the villains and thieves all lived. He would tell them the Good News of Christ, and transform them into disciples. He founded the Order of the Albertines. His example of charity, his miracles, his compassion for the poor, and his folly in the imitation of Christ were so remarkable that he gained another kind of glory: one that was divine and lasting. His compatriot John Paul II canonized him on November 12, 1989.
Our Lady has said it clearly in Medjugorje, “Dear children, even a simple Rosary can work miracles in your lives and in the world.” (01.25.91)
And what about Mrs. Siemienska? She probably only found out in heaven what fruits her Rosary and the suffering offered up to God bore! That day, in the corner of her dark living room, how could she guess that her husband’s illustrious friend, this brilliant young Adam, would let himself be defeated by her simple Hail Mary’s whispered in the secret of her heart, until he became a saint? How could she hope that she would see the power of the Virgin Mary over the forces of evil burst forth before her own eyes?
It is this very same power that is offered to all of us through the intercession of Our Lady, in this difficult time when, as never before, Mary reaches out to us so that we may enter into her maternal embrace, so consoling, so healing and so soothing! If a child is injured, will it not immediately take refuge in the bosom of its mother? Why would we behave like orphans?
3. The “Padre Pio of Naples”, Don Dolindo Ruotolo was a devotee of the Blessed Mother and the Rosary. From there came that tenderness which accompanied his incredible strength and his numerous miracles. “The Holy Rosary is the harp of the soul,” he would say, “the grains of the Rosary are strings that touch and vibrate in varied and melodious tones, according to the mystery we are contemplating.”
“The Rosary is like the ribbon of a machine gun: Every bead is a shot, every affection of the soul is like an explosion of faith that terrifies Satan, and Mary crushes his head once again.”
4. On May 13, 1917, at Fatima (Portugal), Our Lady appeared to 3 little shepherds and gave them some important words. Among them she said:
Pray the Rosary every day to obtain peace for the world and the end of the war.” Then she told them about their mission: “Jesus wishes to use you to make me known and loved. He wants to establish a devotion to my Immaculate Heart throughout the whole world.
At the end of the apparition, the children saw a Heart near Mary’s right hand and this Heart was surrounded by thorns – cruel thorns piercing it. This apparition speaks loudly for our time and for the weapons we are invited to use for the victory!
5. A beautiful initiative! On April 24, 2023, for Divine Mercy Sunday, a new place of prayer was born in Medjugorje. At the edge of the small road that winds at the foot of Apparition Hill, not far from the cemetery of Bijakovici, you will find a statue of the Merciful Christ under a large stone vault. You will also see a water fountain, the source of which is about fifty meters below the ground. This water is pure, drinkable and properly analyzed. Taps have been set up for those who come to pray. This is an open-air place, very simple, blessed and accessible to all, an ideal place of prayer for the Chaplet of Divine Mercy!
5. Our videos on YouTube:
- The Miracle Hidden in Your Rosary
- Choose your future; Heaven, Purgatory or Hell
- Stop The War? It’s possible!
6. Our next live broadcast in French will be on May 26th at 9pm. The March 26th commentary was broadcast here: youtube.com/watch?v=gjjUhvdLCYs
7. Do not miss this new feature! There is now an audio version of my monthly reports. May the visually impaired and all those who prefer to listen rather than read rejoice! It can be found at youtube.com/watch?v=0q8tgTmMD8Y
8. SPOTIFY! A very practical and brand new tool! Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to the selection of talks I have given to date, to help us walk together towards the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! spotify.com/show/6UyD5GQ2xYd4eZQvgODTiq?si=ca53b30dcc4440bc
New online catechesis, audio version (it is not necessary to have Spotify) open.spotify.com/show/6UyD5GQ2xYd4eZQvgODTiq?si=ca53b30dcc4440bc&nd=1.
Dearest Gospa, your motherly arms are always stretched out to those of your children who are furthest from God. How we long to be the extension of your arms! We wish to reach out to those who are waiting in the night of the heart, to finally be able to know your love and that of your Son Jesus!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS1. An abomination? The Bible is clear about the evil origin of certain practices. This passage from Deuteronomy says: “When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the abominable practices of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same abominable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God. The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so.” (Deut. 18:9-14)
PS2. Stay connected!
- Website: sremmanuel.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard
- Instagram: instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje
- TikTok: email@example.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/ChildrenofMedj
PS2. Good Counselling? Have you or someone you know been thinking that you may benefit from seeing a counsellor/ therapist? Life can be difficult at times, and so talking things through with a professional can really help. A lady who spent nearly 2 years with me in Medjugorje, and who fully embraced Our Lady’s school, is a qualified therapist. If you would like to speak to her about any issues that are happening in your life, safe in the knowledge that you can bring your faith into the therapy, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation. Counselling is offered online via Zoom.
PS3. Youth Festival 2023. PLEASE NOTE! Change of dates for 2023! It will not be at the beginning of August but from July 26th to 30th, to enable participation in the WYD to be held in Lisbon in August.
PS4. Did you know that the first 7 days of the Apparitions in Medjugorje have been authenticated by the Church. The book, ‘Medjugorje, the first seven days’ details the interviews with the visionaries and the investigations made which the Vatican considered when deciding whether the apparitions should be authenticated. amazon.com/Medjugorje-first-seven-Darko-Pavicic-ebook/dp/B0B7BW26YH
PS5. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Romanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS6. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook
Available from Amazon Worldwide Google Play | EPUB eBook | Google Books
PS7. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. https://www.mariedenazareth.com/en/our-activities/
PS8. You can purchase these books from whichever continent you live on.
You can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
- The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
- The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
- Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
- Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
- Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
- Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
- The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS9. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website:
- Books https://sremmanuel.org/books/
- Her videos are at the link below: https://sremmanuel.org/video/
- Videos of litanies that help to win over Evil: youtube.com/watch?v=DnoDskPFBE8&list=PLrEjPRunquHek8TiqGteD15BWyomyIjOT
PS10. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics: youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS11. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS12. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS13. To receive the “Monthly reports from Medjugorje” by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): email@example.com
- English: firstname.lastname@example.org
- German: email@example.com
- Italian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish: email@example.com
- Flemish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatian: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org (official publication)
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Arabic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thai: email@example.com
You are no longer receiving the reports? Is spam blocking our emails? Please add us to your “safe” list of contacts!
Devi effettuare l'accesso per postare un commento.