Sister Emmanuel recently released her August 2020 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
Medjugorje, 18 August 2020
My dear Friends, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On July 25th, 2020, visionary Marija Pavlovic received the following monthly message:
Dear children! In this peaceless time in which the devil is harvesting souls to draw them to himself, I am calling you to persevering prayer, so that in prayer you discover the God of love and hope. Little children, take the Cross in your hands. May it be your encouragement for love to always win, in a special way now when the Cross and faith are rejected. You be a reflection and an example with your lives that faith and hope are still alive, and a new world of peace is possible. I am with you and intercede for you before my Son, Jesus. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. Where on earth is Divine Providence? In these troubled times, one of the causes of trepidation that has gripped so many people is the fear of not having what they need. Of not having a way of earning a living, no security, sick, not being able to travel the way they did before, of losing freedom in the face of growing totalitarianism etc. In a word, our fears seem to be justified. However, they cause us to forget the most important point: we are not alone. And Jesus said it so many times, “Do not be afraid!”
To illustrate this, I would like to share with you an example of my personal life that occurred shortly after my ‘conversion’ in 1973, when the Charismatic Renewal was being born in Paris. The Emmanuel Prayer Group, founded by Pierre Goursat (assisted by Dr. Martine Lafitte) began its beautiful trajectory that would lead it to a remarkable international development. (See PS1)
At that time, my job was importing Tibetan jewelry and handicrafts from Asia to France. However, a few days after my conversion, my younger sister came to see me and, seeing Hindu masks and Tantric posters in my living room, told me with the utmost composure: “You know, Emmanuel, you simply cannot sell these objects which represent false deities and lead people towards a spirituality that has nothing to do with the Christian message! You cannot say you belong to Christ, and at the same time sell all these things!”
At first, my sister’s words really upset me. She hit the nail on the head! I mumbled some defensive words that were beyond ridiculous: “But I signed a contract with the suppliers in India, I have to receive them at Orly airport and pay them…” But it was crystal clear, I had to face the fact that my sister was right. When she left, I was in the grip of a rather violent internal struggle. This order of handicrafts which I had signed in India before my conversion, cost a lot of money, and burning all these things was going to put me into a huge financial hole. (In addition, these posters were very beautiful from an artistic standpoint.) I began thinking, “I’m not going to survive! But I cannot betray Christ either!” It took me a few minutes to decide to burn this big shipment arriving from customs at Orly airport.
The next day, there was a prayer meeting at the Emmanuel prayer group. When Martine Lafitte saw me, she said, “What is wrong with you, Emmanuel? You seem so worried! Where has your peace gone?” I told her my problem, explaining that I was going straight into the abyss, workwise. To my surprise, far from showing me any compassion, she laughed! “There is nothing you need to worry about”, she said. “You made the right decision out of loyalty to Christ, you sacrificed the entire order for His sake. Do you think He is going to let you down? Woman of little faith! Tell Him that you surrender yourself completely to Him and that from now on, your work issues are in His hands and are no longer in yours! It is His job to deal with it! We are going to pray, and you will see that He will help you!”
She was right… (With the true charismatics, there is no half-measure for the glory of God!) In the following days, to my amazement, I received so many orders for jewelry and other items that I already had in stock, that in just 2 weeks I had covered my loss. In addition, I had God’s blessing over my work!This simple fact was for me a great light on God’s Providence in action. How many graces do we miss in daily life because we lack faith in the love of God who rejoices so much in rescuing those who confide in Him! Thus this crucial Word of Jesus is fulfilled in the Gospel:
Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you.(Matt 6:33)
There is that little word “first” that makes everything switch over to the side of grace, or even miracles!
Lord Jesus, I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!Mark 9:24
3. Exceptional event in Paris! On August 15th, for the solemnity of the Assumption of Mary, Archbishop Aupetit of Paris will dedicate the city to the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary during a Mass celebrated in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre. The Archbishop of Paris will also pray for France so that, under the mantle of Mary and through the current trials (COVID-19 crisis, awful bioethical laws, etc.), our nation can find a path of hope and peace. This dedication is part of a long summer journey of the statue of Notre Dame de France across the country, an amazing popular movement that departed from Lourdes on June 1st and is gathering crowds of all ages and backgrounds around two carriages that are carrying the statues.
This original initiative is named “M of Mary”. Its aim is to revive hope in this troubled period. Before the consecration, the Virgin Pilgrim spanned the capital for 5 days, enabling many faithful or anyone curious about the event to gather and pray together around Mary. The day of August 15th will end with a night of prayer for France, in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre. (See PS 2)
England also carried out a similar dedication. In 2018 the statue of Our Lady of Walsingham departed from the slipper Chapel in Walsingham and visited every Catholic Cathedral in England for a three day triduum of prayer. This culminated with England rededicating itself as the ‘Dowry of Mary’ on March 29, 2020 in Westminster Cathedral, Walsingham Shrine and other Cathedrals and Parishes around the country.
Perhaps other countries could adopt this initiative as well?!
4. Don’t miss these videos!
- Devour the Book Which Tells the Truth! (27:44)With Sr. Emmanuel and her guest, Ralph Martin, NEW!(Don’t miss to walk in God’s Light in this time of confusion!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NdPrzUSbTw
- Stop, and Reflect on Your Future! (22:48) NEW! (An urgent appeal from Our Lady, as Eternity is at hand!)(22:48) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmGrKCSw0Qw
- I Had an Appointment with Death at 5 pm. Sr. Emmanuel’s Personal Testimony (37:00) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYAub2cJWas
I will publish the full list of my videos separately later on.
5. Our next full Live Broadcast in French will be on August 26th at 9 p.m. The 26 July commentary can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-lhrvz45Gs
Dearest Gospa, many of your children cannot come to Medjugorje these days, but you invite us all to be a little living Medjugorje wherever we are! Help us radiate your joy, your peace and your purity in this world that is so ardently yearning for happiness and is often seeking it where it gets lost!
Sister Emmanuel +
Community of the Beatitudes
(Translated from French)
PS1. The cause of beatification of Pierre Goursat (1914-1991) has been opened in Rome in 2016.
PS2. Continuing the initiative! For more information, please go to www.mariedenazareth.org You can sign up here: email@example.com
PS3. The borders of Bosnia and Herzegovina are open to French citizens and some other European citizens with passports and a negative Covid 19 test dated less than 48 hours. You can do the test at Vergorac before crossing the border into Bosnia. In this lab, a drop of blood is taken from your finger, and you get the result in less than an hour. Price: 400 kunas, ie. 50 euros. This has enabled many French families and so many Polish people to travel here safely in recent weeks. For other countries, you may check with your Embassy.
PS4. You can enjoy films on the very blessed evenings of the Youth Festival by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-sLHYkB9R8tudWbBWZKDYw/videos
PS5. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Secret-Purgatory-Sister-Emmanuel/dp/0998021865/ref=sr_1_2?crid=AO9UU8FR7RP2&dchild=1&keywords=the+amazing+secret+of+the+souls+in+purgatory&qid=1592209893&sprefix=the+amazing+secret+of+%2Caps%2C230&sr=8-2
Scandalous Mercy: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=scandalous+mercy&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
Or if you live in Europe, use the following link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scandalous-Mercy-When-Beyond-Boundaries/dp/098604539X/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-p13n1_0?cv_ct_cx=scandalous+mercy&dchild=1&keywords=scandalous+mercy&pd_rd_i=098604539X&pd_rd_r=0d89f693-1352-40f2-8567-9879ef10595d&pd_rd_w=Va9hW&pd_rd_wg=Qi0Qc&pf_rd_p=e3a968a9-db34-4cb6-962f-ddcde7323cf7&pf_rd_r=DNGAZ4Q9H4DSE634GD0P&psc=1&qid=1592210364&sr=1-1-91e9aa57-911e-4628-99b3-09163b7d9294
PS6. Read and offer your friends books that feed their hearts, helping them to experience true peace! Our books available in English on our website: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/books/
PS7. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website, CDs, DVDs, Books, talks….etc. https://sremmanuel.org/shop/
PS8. Take a look at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sr.emmanuelmaillard/?ref=settings
PS9. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/enfants_de_medjugorje/
PS10. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveRmNCjId_yX6zkqz9VEbQ
PS11. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS12. Follow the evening program of the parish! Click here: http://www.centremedjugorje.org/
PS13. Download Sister’s MP3s today! Check them out here: https://sremmanuel.org/product-category/download/
PS14. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website www.suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS14. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje’ by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: email@example.com
- German: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian: email@example.com
- Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flemish: email@example.com
- Croatian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arabic: email@example.com
- NEW! Thai: firstname.lastname@example.org