Sister Emmanuel recently released her November 2021 report about Medjugorje. She spread Our Lady messages to the world through her roman catholic missionary organization enfantsdemedjugorje.fr.
© Children of Medjugorje 2021
Permission is given to use the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website:
Medjugorje November 18, 2021
Dear friends, praised be to Jesus and Mary!
1. On October 25, 2021, visionary Marija received the following monthly message:
Dear children! Return to prayer, because whoever prays is not afraid of the future; who prays is open to life and respects the life of others; who prays, little children, feels the freedom of the children of God and in joy of heart serves for the good for his brother-man. Because God is love and freedom, therefore, little children, when they want to put you in bonds and to use you, it is not from God. Because God loves and gives His peace to every creature; and that is why He sent me to you to help you to grow in holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call.
2. The great crossing-over…It can be a good experience!
November reminds us of our loved ones who have gone before us, and makes us think of our own departure too; so, let us learn something from this famous dialogue between 2 great Italian saints, John Bosco and Dominic Savio.
Savio: Do you see these flowers? They represent the virtues that most please the Lord.
Bosco: Which ones?
Savio: Roses symbolize charity; violets, humility; sunflowers, obedience; gentian, penance and mortification, and cobs, frequent communion. Lilies symbolize the beautiful virtue of which it is written:‘They are like angels in heaven’, namely chastity. And everlasting flowers symbolize all those virtues which must last forever, namely perseverance.
Bosco: All right, my dear Savio. But tell me, you who have practiced these virtues in your life, what was your greatest consolationat the moment of death?
Savio: What was it, in your opinion?
Bosco: Perhaps having kept the beautiful virtue of purity? Savio: No, not just that one.
Bosco: Perhaps you rejoiced in having a clear conscience?
Savio: This is indeed a good thing, but not yet the best.
Bosco: Could the hope of Heaven maybe have been your comfort?
Savio: It wasn’t that either.
Bosco: So may having acquired merit from many good works?
Savio: No, no… – So what comforted you at this final hour?
Bosco asked him, almost pleading, saddened at not having been able to guess his thought.
Savio: What comforted me most at the moment of death was the assistance of the powerful and eminently kind Mother of the Savior! And this you must tell your sons! Let them never forget to pray to her while they are alive.(Excerpt from San Giovanni Bosco, Il beato Domenico Savio. Torino, SEI 1950 p. 229-243)
This dialogue speaks for itself, as we ask ourselves about the best way to please the Lord and fall into his arms of mercy in our last hour! “The main thing is not to act so much according to our idea, said St. Maximilian Kolbe in a later time, but to be in the hands of the Immaculate!”
A prophetic voice.
A little-known episode can shed light on how to help the souls in Purgatory. Maria-Anna Lindmayr (1657-1726) was a mystic from Munich who made headlines in her time with her prophetic expression and her experiences with the souls in Purgatory. She was 27 years old when the Lord began to teach her how to effectively help souls in Purgatory. He asked her to choose every week a certain virtue and to offer the efforts she makes to acquire it for the benefit of the souls in Purgatory. She had to do it through the hands of the Blessed Virgin or her guardian Angel. For instance, she could choose practicing humility for souls that suffer in Purgatory because of their pride, because they did not practice this virtue much… It is precisely through humility that we can help the souls in Purgatory a great deal, much more than through other practices of hard penance… Jesus also asked her to invoke the souls in Purgatory to help her, so that through their guardian angel, they may warn her when she was lacking in this virtue, so that she could help them…
3. On November 24th, we will celebrate the 21st anniversary of the birth in Heaven of Father Slavko Barbaric, the tireless apostle of Mary’s love. On this occasion, the small local group “Gospa majka moja” that has been praying the Rosary on Podbrdo every morning at 5 am for 17 months, have also been praying a novena of the Stations of the Cross on Mount Križevac, every day at 8:30 am, since November 15th. This is a humble but strong invitation to join them from wherever we are, to implore more than ever the help of Heaven, because it is through prayer that evil and fear will be overcome!
On November 25th, 2000, about 24 hours after Father Slavko’s death at the top of Križevac, Mary’s message ended as follows:”I rejoice with you and I desire to tell you that your brother Slavko has been born into Heaven and he intercedes for you“.
4. Saint Joseph will not leave us! On December 8th, on the feast of the Immaculate Conception, the year dedicated to Saint Joseph will end. Here is a simple and inspirational prayer that we can address to St. Joseph:
“Saint Joseph, You who are my spiritual father watch over us with love. Teach me to live like Jesus and Mary, as you did. Help me constantly grow in love. Obtain for me the openness of spirit which you had. And lead me by the hand to the greatest day of my life; my entrance into heaven. Amen”
Pray to St. Joseph with us: sremmanuel.org/video/sister-emmanuel-prays-to-saint-joseph-1337
5. A ladder for Heaven? At the Three Fountains in Rome, where St. Paul was put in prison, Roman soldiers were martyred in the days of Emperor Diocletian, St Zenon and his companions. In this place, St Bernard of Clairvaux (1090-1153) celebrated Mass with Pope Innocent II. At the time of the consecration, he saw something that looked like a ladder raised on the altar. The souls in Purgatory climbed this ladder to reach Heaven, where they were welcomed by the Blessed Virgin Mary, hence the name of this church, St. Mary in Scala Coeli, St. Mary of the Ladder of Heaven.
This vision shows the value of the Eucharist for the deliverance of these souls. It also tells us the importance of the intercession of the Mother of God and the importance of our prayer. As a Mother, she wants only one thing, for all her children to share in her glory as soon as possible, and she does everything to spare us from Purgatory.
“If you surrender to me completely, she said, you will not feel the crossing from this life to the next life. You will begin to live the joy of Heaven on earth.” (To Jelena Vasilj, 1986)
New intercessors. Through the visionary Vicka, Mary recommends a daily prayer on behalf of these souls. Then, she said that when we pray for the poor souls, we gain new intercessors who will, in turn, pray for us. They will help us to become detached from earthly things, and cling to heavenly things instead. Vicka told me: “If you saw Purgatory even for a single second, you would never fail to pray for these souls, you would want to empty Purgatory!” (See PS3)
The teachings of the Church on what happens after death are important facets of our faith that we rarely hear about today. This can lead to many of the faithful neglecting their deceased or allowing themselves to be taken in by false beliefs, such as the idea that there is nothing after death, or reincarnation. This ignorance often breeds anguish, while Christian hope alone gives true comfort.
“It is wrong to teach people that we are reborn several times on earth and pass into different bodies. We are born only once”, Mary tells us. (24. 07. 82), and she adds: “Many people think that after death there is nothing. No, dear children, this is a great mistake, because after death there is eternity!”
6. Know how to protect yourself! Many people have asked me if there are traditional ways in the Church to be freed from evil spirits, to be strengthened in temptations, to keep peace in their heart at all costs when the arrows of the enemy are flying in every direction, on a personal, family or national level. I will mention here only one of these means, because this topic would require several pages (see my book “Spiritual Warfare: the express lane to union with God” for more details sremmanuel.org/books/#Spiritual_Warfare_The_Express_Lane_to_Union_With_God)!
One day, while speaking with Don Gabriele Amorth, the famous exorcist of Rome (born into Heaven in 2016), he pointed out to me the great power of exorcised water and salt. He especially recommended to me the formula in Latin, that of Pope Leo XIII, and he wondered why it was so rarely used.
I have published on our website this Exorcism formula (sremmanuel.org/pearls/latin-water-and-salt-exorcism-formula), so that the faithful can print it, take it to their priest with water and salt (you can add oil), and suggest that he exorcise these elements. Only a member of the clergy can perform this exorcism; the laity cannot.
In Medjugorje, mothers of families go around the house and garden every Saturday, sprinkling water and blessed salt while praying. This is an old and excellent local tradition, which has helped Christians remain faithful during times of persecution. Why ignore them at a time when spiritual warfare is so intense? This practice is within everyone’s reach, when done from the heart, and it is a source of liberation.
7. Our next Live Broadcast in French will take place on Friday, November 26th at 9pm. I will give a commentary on the October 25 message. Tell your friends who live in fear and have lost hope! The October 26th live stream is broadcast here: youtube.com/watch?v=WI_VwuqEuqI
8. Don’t miss our new videos…
Dearest Gospa, how good it is for us to have you as our Mother! With boundless trust, we seek refuge in the depths of your motherly Heart; keep us as the apple of your eye, because Jesus himself gave you to us!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Community of the Beatitudes)
Translated from French
PS 1. A Word of Caution: Certain social networks and some videos are posting so-called quotes signed “Sr Emmanuel”, that do not always come from me, and that are a mix of truth and falsehoods. Please ignore these! What I express can be found in the Monthly reports and the videos published by “The Children of Medjugorje” or on our youtube channel “sister Emmanuel Maillard”. I am not judging the intentions of the people who are using this. I ask that anytime my talks and writings are quoted, this be done with a reference, and to abstain from making any additions or changes that might cause confusion. My purpose is not to make scoops, let alone to arouse fear. On the contrary, I seek to inspire the hope and peace that our Queen communicates to us through her messages. I thank all those who quote some parts of these reports accurately, without forgetting the reference, sremmanuel.org I also thank all those who support our ministry through prayer, may the Lord reward them 100 fold!
PS 2. Great News! Some of my books are now available in Romanian, Croatian, Slovak and Polish. They can be purchased at the links below:
- “Lupta Spirituala: Cale rapida de unire cu Dumnezeu” Romanian edition of “Spiritual Warfare: The Express Lane to Union With God by Sister Emmanuel” by Sora Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330845 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330845 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=13tEEAAAQBAJ
- Ruženec: “Cesta, ktorá ti zmení život” Slovak edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330888 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330888 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=23tEEAAAQBAJ
- “Krunica: Putovanje Koje Ti Mijenja Život” Croatian edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Sestra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1736330861 amazon.co.uk/dp/1736330861 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2XtEEAAAQBAJ
- “Różaniec: Podróż, która zmieni twoje życie Polish edition of “The Rosary: A Journey That Changes Your Life by Sister Emmanuel” by Siostra Emmanuel Maillard amazon.com/dp/1737788101 amazon.co.uk/dp/1737788101 play.google.com/store/books/details?id=3XtEEAAAQBAJ
PS 3. See “The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory, with Sr. Emmanuel
- Amazon.com USA | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.co.uk UK | Paperback | Kindle eBook
- Amazon.ca Canada | Paperback | Kindle eBook
PS 4. “Jesus today”. Here is some excellent daily nourishment to grow in the love of Christ! On the website Mary of Nazareth you will find the gospel of the day with a very interesting comment to “Jesus today”. mariedenazareth.com/toutes-nos-actions/#newsletters
PS 5. Don’t miss: MP3s and CDs. You can listen to my talks for FREE on Spotify, Instagram, and at my website: sremmanuel.org/video
PS 6. During this time of restricted movement to other countries, some of you may want to read one (or more) of my books. They can be purchased from whichever continent you live on! If you would like to buy one for yourself or for a friend you can buy the paperback or e-book at the following links:
The Forgotten Power of Fasting: https://cutt.ly/gfOBlex
The Amazing Secret of Purgatory: https://cutt.ly/mfOBfv3
Maryam of Bethlehem: https://cutt.ly/xfOBvlC
Peace will have the last Word: https://cutt.ly/BfOBGWK
Scandalous Mercy: https://cutt.ly/6fOBLHx
Or if you live in Europe: https://cutt.ly/GfOBBtZ
The Hidden Child of Medjugorje: https://cutt.ly/SfOB1ll
PS 7. Are you wondering what’s happening today in the Catholic Church? We strongly advice that you read Ralph Martin’s latest book:”A Church in Crisis: Pathways Forwards”. Ralph offers a detailed look at the growing hostility to the Catholic Church and its teaching. With copious evidence he uncovers the forces working to undermine the Body of Christ and offers hope to those looking for clarity
PS 8. Do you want to live the school of Our lady at Home? Get all our material from our website: sremmanuel.org/shop/
Her videos are at the link below:
There are also a number of litanies:
Videos of litanies: youtube.com/watch?v=DnoDskPFBE8&list=PLrEjPRunquHek8TiqGteD15BWyomyIjOT
PS 9. Take a look at our Facebook page:
PS 10. Sister Emmanuel’s Instagram at:
PS 11. Check out our YouTube presentations and our videos categorized by topics:
PS 12. Our Lady is hoping to hear from you! Give joy to her heart, write to her your gratitude and your needs at “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice Cedex, France. Your letter will be given to a visionary, and Mary will answer you in prayer.
PS 13. Good news for italian speakers!!! We now have a website suoremmanuel.it Don’t wait to look at it!
PS 14. Sign up to receive the ‘Monthly reports from Medjugorje by Sr. Emmanuel
- French (the original copy): firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: email@example.com
- German: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italian: email@example.com
- Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flemish: email@example.com
- Croatian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portuguese: email@example.com
- Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arabic: email@example.com
- Thai: firstname.lastname@example.org